∆~So, Friends Again?~∆

Akira was stifling her laughter. Even if she doesn't feel comfortable with them. All of them looked at her in shock and confusion.

~*~

They are currently sitting at the table. The atmosphere was awkward and tensed. No one dared to speak. It was really awkward.

"S-so... how's Chrome?" Akira asked while looking away. She heard one of them sigh.

"S-she's fine..." Akira glanced at them. She quickly looked away.

"T-That's... good..." Akira struggled to break the awkwardness.

"A-Akira...?" Akira didn't look at him. She's still feeling really tensed around them. "Wh-why?"

Akira looked at him in peripheral vision. She sighed. "That question is for what?" She asked.

"For everything..." Tenshi answered. She sighed and looked down.

"I did it for Chrome. She wouldn't survive if he wasn't there with her... and as for you guys... I really can't face you after that incident. S-sorry..." Akira hid her face. She was feeling really embarrassed after what she'd done.

"It's alright Akira... we understand..." Shiori said. She immediately looked up.

~*~

"Mizuki!! They did it!" An excited voice yelled. The said person looked at the other. She sighed tiredly and went back to her lesson plans.

"What is it, Maki?" She asked the said adult and yawned.

"They are friends- Woah! What happened to you?" Maki stopped midway in her sentence after noticing Mizuki's tired look. There are bags under her eyes and she looks pale.

"You stayed up all night for that?" Maki asked worriedly. She rushed over to her and checked her temperature.

"Woah! It's hot..." Maki said and rushed out of the room. Mizuki watched her leave and shook her head. A small smile plastered in her face.

"Thank you for caring... Maki..." Mizuki muttered to herself and fell asleep.

~*~

"Mizuki! Wake up! It's been an hour..." Maki felt her tears welled up in her eyes. She was very worried about Mizuki.

"Please... you need to be well..." Maki muttered. She felt something warm trickled down her cheek. She looked up in shock.

'A-am I... c-crying?' She asked herself. She looked down to see Mizuki. Her eyesight started to become blurry. Finally, tears fell one after another. She started to sob.

"M-Mizuki... you're making me very worried..." Maki said. She sobbed. She wiped her tears that are continuously falling.

"I-I'm going to... c-carry you in y-your bed..." Maki whispered and started to carry Mizuki gently. She sobbed.

~*~

Akira looked at them with tearful eyes. She know that any second, her tears will fall.

"Y-You understand?" She asked. Shiori nodded and flashed a smile. Akira noticed this. Her eyesight is becoming blurry.

"Th-thank you..." She whispered while her tears are ready to fall.

"So, friends again?" At that very question, her tears streamed down her face.

"O-Of course..." She stuttered. She gave them a smile. One that is rare to see. It was a smile that held a lot of feelings in. One that locks everything up. Every emotion she felt.

"Thank you for accepting me again..." She muttered. She sobbed and let it all out. She have to.

Tsuna went to her and hugged her. He knew she needs a shoulder to cry on. Ritsu stood up to go to the kitchen and give her a glass of water.

"Here." Ritsu handed the water to Tsuna. He let go of the hug to give the girl the water.

"Drink this." He said as he handed her a glass of water. Akira looked at it and smiled.

"Thank you." She thanked them before taking the glass and drink it.

~*~

Mizuki had woken up while looking at Maki who fell asleep on her side. She felt something cold on her forehead. She reached it and felt a wet towel. She sighed.

'I guess I caught a cold... or am I having a fever? Ugh... being sick ruins my thought...' She thought to herself before feeling pain. She sighed. The side effects of a cold and fever. She shrugged it off and looked at Maki who was peacefully sleeping.

'Did she cried herself to sleep?' Mizuki asked herself. 'Not like it's the first time. It reminds me of the times I got sick. She would always cry for my sake.' Mizuki thought and started to reminisce about her past. But her head started to throb in pain.

"Better rest..." She muttered before sleeping once more.

~*~

Hello! Sorry for the short chapter!🥕

Q: Do you like yaoi? OwO

ZS: YES!!

Stay sane! Ciao~!💎

_Zero_Serenity_ signing off~!💜