Ultimate Scheming System Chapter 1

A single ray of sunlight shone down and pierced through the eyelids of Xu Que who was asleep but was abruptly awoken by it.

He felt an itch on his face and noticed that he was lying in a field of grass.

"Didn't I die in a car accident? How could I still be alive?"

He was astonished and was still unable to wrap his head around on how he managed to escape death. All these thoughts paled in comparison to the sight before him which made his eyes gape wide open in shock.

After that, his expression turned perplexed!

He could see a girl which looked like an immortal, dressed in ancient clothes and was facing the spot he's lying at. She was gently pulling down her olden day clothing as she squatted down...

Heavens!

That girl. Could she be trying to...

No way! She can't do that!

Such a gorgeous looking girl. How could she urinate just about anywhere? And such an upright and straightforward person like myself, how can I peep at her relieving herself?

Xu Que opened his eyes wider.

His eyes remained transfixed upon that gorgeous looking girl as she lifted up her outer skirt completely before slowly pulling down her undergarment bit by bit. As she pulls it down, he could see more of her fair and tender flesh and along with it came a fragrant, womanly scent.

Seeing this scene unfold before him rendered him unable to remain calm.

He noticed that by the way she faced him, she would probably end up urinating all over his head. Xu Que hurriedly stuck his head out of the dense and tall grass and shouted loudly.

"Miss, what do you think you're doing? How can you just urinate anywhere you feel like!?"

Everything seemed to freeze as the tension rose.

The girl was still in a squatting position while her entire body froze in shock. And then...

"Ah!!!"

She let out a shrill shout and released the outer skirt which she had lifted up, her entire body seemed to be shaking with that extended shout. She then stepped onto a flying sword and flew up into the sky.

Fuck. What the hell is that? An actual flying sword?

So it seems like she's really a damned immortal, huh?

Xu Que was taken aback. At the same time, a great number of memories, both foreign and familiar, welled up within his mind. These memories were so lifelike that they almost felt as if he had experienced them himself.

Crossed over! I've fucking crossed over!

He then hurriedly screened through the memories that didn't belong to him, gaining a clear understanding of his present circumstances.

This was a cultivation world. Just like the furious looking immortal who rode on a flying sword before him, people could cultivate and become immortals with different powers and abilities.

And this body which he now owned belongs to a Prince Consort. However, this Prince Consort was an extremely unlucky person.

He was just a poor orphan boy, yet possessed a special, one in a million type of spiritual root.

When he was younger, the Emperor saw his innate talents and thus decided to raise him to the position of Prince Consort to marry his daughter. He thus provided him with countless of treasures and materials for him to utilize in his cultivation efforts. In a short span of six years, he managed to condense the abdominal core and crossed into the Golden Core stage.