Epilogue Part 2 (final)

Third Pov

Logan watched his daughter form his  comfy chair in the garden, she was climbing a tree, with a scrapped knee and a bandage on every limb that reminded him much of Patton. Her head was furnished with a mess of sandy brown curls and put up into frizzy pigtails.

Her name was Lyra, she was 7 years old.

Logan pursued his lips as he stared at his child, she had stepped off a branch be for grasping another one, for the one in front of her was to far, falling off the tree completely, and when Logan stood to aid her she popped back up and tried again, determined to get up there, blood building on her elbow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"P-pardon" Roman was the first to sleek after hearing the news, while Patton stared in wonder and Virgil struggled to breathe.

"It seems... I'm pregnant with a child, and if my calculations are correct we will be parents in about 8 months."

"Like a baby" Both Patton and Virgil squeaked, Patton in excitement and Virgil in fear.

"That would make sense don't you think"

Logan was suddenly engulfed in a practically bone crunching hug by his more... emotional husband as he cried hot tears of joy.

"Patton stop your gonna crush it." Logan was certain that Roman and Virgil were talking about the baby, but  despite this information Patton didn't let go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once back at the branch that halted her be for, Lyra started at it for a moment, her hazelnut eyes glimmering in defeat.

Logan, being the good dad he is, went to get up to intervene again, but stoped almost as quick.

Removing the ribbon from her pigtails, with difficulty, and wrapping it around the branch between her and her hand, and managed to use it the jump and pull herself up. The pretend/practice sparing sessions between her and Roman, growing more and more intense as she aged, definitely contributing to her strength.

Sitting on the branch she smiled wide and her eyes twinkled with pride. (OMG that rhymed XD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come to daddy sweetheart" Roman cooed arms open to catch her. Patton, wearing a cheerleader out for cheered her on, while Virgil was standing beside him, hoping she doesn't fall.

They'd  been trying to get the two year old to start walking for a year now with little success, but once he saw her trying to stand he took the chance, his daughter, now inches away from his arms tripped, but he caught her, swinging her around in his arms while the others praised her,there s eyes shining at the accomplished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID FATHER" Lyra yelled from the top of the 8 foot tree, smiling her gap toothed smile. "I DEFINITELY DESERVE TWO COOKIES FOR THIS" she yelled again.

"Lyra, sweetie, I is time to come down I'm sure Patton's almost done with dinner" he called smiling fondly at her. She obeyed.

"Do you think that Papa (Patton) will let me have those cookies before he finishes" she asked.

"He always does, darling"

Logan's gaze fell from fatherly to studios, see, the thing is Logan never sure who the father was, it could have easily been any of his husbands, but he was never 100% sure, so when she showed characteristics of all of them, like she just had, it puzzled him.

But what puzzled him more is they didn't seem to care or bother to ask.

Not a tang of curiosity during the pregnancy or a peep in the 7 years after, not even from Virgil which surprised him.

"You let her climb to the Tøp" Speak of the devil Virgil yelled pushing me out of my thoughts "She could of fell and died or something !"

I look over to Lyra smiling innocently and apologetically nibbling on her cookie.

But I guess I'm the only one worried about that.

"But Virgil she already did fall"

"WHAT"

And then they lived a wonderful rest if there lives.

Sorry I know shit ending.

Hiya people this was the last chapter of this book so yeah.
Again this was written by PriaSama and edited by me. Thanks once again to Pria they are amazing, and they just uploaded a new book it's call "Not as Different as We Thought Huh" it's v good. So I have a question: would you guys like a Q and A chapter or like a face reveal of my ugly mug?

Let me know also if you wanna know about my life and stuff check out my other book #shamelessselfpromo

So that's all for now and I'll see you later guys gals and non binary pals! PIECE OUT😊😄✌

Ps this was supposed to be uploaded on Sunday 😄