Chapter Thirty-Two

Aubrey
The Next Day

"Ooooh shit. Ah, fuck."

I tried to keep my voice low. It was hard when in the middle of amazing sex with my woman. This was the first bit of sexual attention she had given me since we left Sergio's last night.

We slept in the same bed. That wasn't an issue. She let me cuddle her. As soon as I poked with my hard on, she pushed me away. I didn't press her. I've learned that going along with whatever she wanted was much easier. I'll let her have her little passive aggressive attitude.

The day was casual. We chilled at the house for a majority of it. After working up until five in the morning, relaxing was much needed. Late afternoon came and all of a sudden Lisedi switched up. She was all over me. Kissing me, wrapping my arms around her and making sure my hand found a resting place on her ass.

We were on the couch watching a movie with most of the group. She decided to keep it up underneath the blanket she snuggled us under. Her hand stroked my length. My hand slid underneath the waistband of her shorts. I was rubbing her clit through her panties. Next thing I know we were upstairs in our bedroom.

She was on top. Yearning to dominate. I let her cause it felt amazing. Her back was to me. She was riding the hell out of me. My hands gripped her ass for leverage to stroke in rhythm with her. From here I could admire her silhouette and her cowgirl skills.

"Fuck, baby. Ride that shit," my hands took turns slapping her bouncing cheeks.

"Auuubbbrey," she moaned, throwing her head back as she rocked back and forth.

"I love it when you say my name like that."

She quickened her pace. I could feel myself swelling up. The wetness of her pussy and the sounds it was making in combination with watching her ass move up and down and her moaning was more than enough to make me bust. And I did. All inside of her.

I felt her warmth drip down my shaft. Her legs shook as she let out a small cry. She hopped off and fell back next to me. I wasted no time shifting myself on top, initiating a sloppy kiss filled with hunger. I wanted another round.

I put her legs over my shoulders. Her mouth fell agape when I pushed myself inside of her. All this sex we've had and my size still has that effect. I loved it. It made me go harder.

She pulled me down closer to her. Her knees by her ears at this point. Nails dug in my back. A pleasurable pain. My hips did a majority of the work.

"Shit," she moaned, "fuck!"

"I'm hitting that shit right, baby?"

"Yeah," she moaned.

"Say my name," I went deeper.

"Oh my God!" the palm of her hand slapped my back, "Mmmhm.. Fuck, daddy."

"Oh, so I'm your daddy now? I'm hitting this pussy that good?"

"Go faster, baby. Please," she begged.

"Okay, anything for you, baby."

I sped up my strokes, kissing her deeply and didn't stop until she came. I followed seconds later.

"Shit, girl," I collapsed on top of her and attempted to catch my breath, "I fucking love you."

Both of our breathing heavy. Sweat made our skin stick. We didn't care. The sheets became even more tangled.

She smiled and giggled with low eyes. I could feel her legs still tremble.

"Damn, daddy made you feel good, huh?" I rubbed my hand up and down her thighs.

She nodded, rolling over and hiding her face in the pillows. That shy shit she liked to play was cute.

"I had to remind you why I'm the only girl you're giving that pipe to," she rolled back over and winked.

"Oh, really?" I smirked.

"Yea," she bit her lip to hide her smile.

"You're right," I smirked, "But I have a question."

"What's your question?"

"Are you really into threesomes? And girls?"

"No," she laughed, "It was funny seeing both you and her getting worked up, though."

I chuckled, shaking my head, "You're fucking crazy, you know that?"

"How?" She giggled.

"You felt all up on Ariana just to pull a gun out on her head."

"Well, do you care about her that much, that it bothers you?"