I have to make a move

Haydens pov
I wake up, me and annie had fallen asleep on the sofa yesterday after watching some Netflix. The first thing on my mind was that kiss, the first kiss we shared in hawaii felt different from this one. Its like every time we kiss she has a different flavour in hawaii it was more of a friendly kiss or a sorry kiss. This one was more sexual i guess, but i brush it off and get up to make breakfast.

Im making pancakes when there is a knock at the door. I quickly put the last pancake on the stack, turning of the stove and rushing too the door.

I open it and see johnny and kenzie "whats up hayden" kenzie smiles "um nothing why" i ask curiously "i mean we're still friends right cmon its just stupid nadia who we don't like" johnny adds "i mean true but johnny i dont like you" i blunty say "oh cmon bro i was angry" he laughs. I give him a questionable look "um yeah ok" i say, they smile "well can we come in i smell pancakes" kenzie says practically pushing herself in.

I follow them as they walk through "oh annies here" johnny says looking on the sofa "yeah duh now leave her too sleep" i say ushering him to the kitchen area. After i leave them in there i go back to wake annie up "annie" i softly speak she rolls over "ughh im awake" she mumbles. She sits up rubbing her eyes "before you say anything they invited their selfs in" i say in time as johnny and kenzie come in with the pancakes "oh ok hi guys" she says emotionless "hi annie" johnny stutters guilt in his voice "um yeah im gonna head home get some clothes and stuff to bring here" she says standing up.

Annie is about to leave i go to the door taking ahold her hand "annie i am sorry about that but call me if you need anything" i explain "yeah its fine see you later hay" she smiles leaning up and pecking my cheek, her cheeks flush red as she unlocks the door and leaves.

My face must've been too cause when i went back in "wow tomato" johnny giggles i roll my eyes and sit down "now what did you really want" i say sternly.

Johnny puts his plate down "bro we just want to be friends all off us" he says "i mean..... it depends annie and i are friends now so annie would immediately be friends too" i smile his face is worried and unsure "ok i get it then no from now on its just me and annie. No one will be afraid of you or think your cool but that doesn't matter anyway" i say standing up "now please leave" i smile they get up and walk out.

That was simple, i was lost of what to do. I get dressed then go next door knocking at the door "COMING" annie calls over the music. She comes to the door in a robe "hey" she smiles walking off, i go in shutting the door behind me.

She drops the robe i was shook but see she is in a tan swim suit "i miss hawaii" she frowns opening her back door. I follow her out she sits down "so summerall wanna tan with me" she laughs wriggling her eyebrows "sure imma go get a swim suit brb" i say she nods pulling her sunglasses down.

I get ready going back over to annies taking the backdoor into her garden. She had a hot tub and some chairs. I walk over seeing her, her sunglasses still on.

Annies pov
He comes back, damn his abs. He was wearing blue swim shorts, my eyes stuck on that area I slightly pull my glasses down "oh hayden your back" I pretend to be surprised he nods.

We both tan for ages. Then it gets too hot we both go in "i dont miss Hawaii anymore" i huff drinking my ice cold water "same" he huffs "OOOOO CAN WE GET PIZZA" I exclaim jumping up and down "yeah someone's hungry" he laughs "the heat makes you very hungry" I sternly reply.

I sit down,on my phone waiting for the pizza i get another dm from that mads girl.

Mads- hey annie sorry I didn't reply sooner! I was on set anyways i hope your ok now x
A- yeah im great now. on set for what?
Mads- this movie called chicken girls
A- that's awesome is it fun
Mads- yeah its so cool you should totally stop round set sometime your practically a icon on set 😂
A- bahahahahah im nothing lol but yeah that would be awesome OOO GTG MY PIZZA JUST GOT HERE!
M- mood 😂❤️byee

I finish my last piece and feel like a pig. I walk over and flop on the sofa hayden joins me "whats the time" i ask he checks his phone "5ish" he replies "wanna watch Netflix" i ask he nods.

I lay my head on his lap and we watch riverdale.
A few hours pass and it was getting darker we just chilled in out swim suits all day. We even napped.

I stand up feeling dizzy "hey annie" hayden calls from outside. I thought he went to the kitchen i go outside he isnt there "hayden" i call then arms wrap around me carrying me over and dropping me into the hot tub.

I quickly pull him in too, it's actually so relaxing and i lay back "thanks for this" i mumble closing my eyes.

Haydens pov
I stare at her, biting my lip. I just want to kiss her all over, but she's different than kenzie or nadia. I have to make a move atleast, she was now staring back at me.

I move towards her sitting besides her "have fun today" i smile she nods "i know a way it could be more fun" she says. As she stands up and sits on my lap, almost immediately i get a boner.
Making me want her even more i pull her waist moving her towards me.

She was now sitting on my dick. I pull her in kissing her lips she runs her hands through my hair. She grinds on me slightly, my hands grip her bikini strap as i undo it.....

Oof 😂