Butterflies

Annies pov
I wake up and go get some food i almost trip on the dog "shoot" I exclaim a little to loud hayden darts up "annie are you ok?" He asks flustered "yeah sorry i almost tripped over gg" i reply. He lays back down i go and start to make some food.

Im making toast when hayden comes up to me wrapping his arms around my neck and resting his head on mine "what did i do to deserve this" i giggle "you didn't have to do anything" he mumbles into my hair. I must admit this is adorable i just want to tell him how much i love him but it might come off weird.

The toast pops up i reach over and put it on my plate hayden moves his hands so they are wrapped around my waist.
I feel butterflies as his hand slightly touches my bare skin "you want some" i ask putting nutella on the toast.

I feel him nod and lift his head off my shoulder i hand it back and he takes a bite i giggle "annie" paige says but stops "oh did i interrupt something" she smirks "he is just being the greatest best friend today so clingy" i laugh over exaggerating.

Haydens arms finally slip off me, i frown I admit i liked the hugs and stuff. I take my food and go and sit down "annie you wanna go upstairs once you have finished" paige asks i nod while eating.

I put my plate in the sink and start to go upstairs hayden Followed. I reach the top I slightly lose my balance but hayden catches me "its okay im here" he whispers comforting me i take a deep breath and walk to my room.

When i open the door it okay everything is fine. I walk in looking around i see a few pictures but one gets me the most its a picture of me, caleb and hayley. Its almost as i jump into the photo.

[annies memory]
"Bet you cant get me" i call running along the side walk. Caleb runs after me "Ahhh" i scream running as fast as i can. I dont hear caleb running anymore and when i turn around he is laying on the ground holding his chest i run towards him "caleb are you ok" i ask worried "MOMMY CALEBS HURT" i call mommy daddy hayley come running over hayley in her arms "quick get him to the hospital" mommy cries after daddy had looked at him.

They left me with paige at the house while we wait for any news. Occasionally they would come home but never with caleb or any news about him.It isnt till 3-5 days later mommy and daddy come home to stay , but without caleb.