The love of my life

Annie pov
After we all hang out at the pool jayden and connor decided they was gonna go shopping and we decided to go to our room for a bit "imma go take a shower" i walking into the bathroom leaving the door open i take my wet bikini off and get in, the boiling water hitting me causing me to flinch "hayden" i call he comes in "yeah babe" he says "wanna join me?" I ask he chuckles and takes his trunks off and get in.

"You know how perfect you are" he says i blush "im serious" he says sternly "your the definition of perfect" he laughs i give him a small kiss.

When i got out i put on some comfy shorts and a bra, because it was so hot I decided to leave it like that. I jump onto the bed and switch on the tv. They surprisingly have Netflix i click it and scroll through "HAYDEN ARE YOU COMING WE ARE WATCHING THE KISSING BOOTH WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT" i shout. A few minutes later he comes in "sorry what are we watching?" He asks "the kissing booth" i say pressing play.

I am watching the movie and hayden is on his phone and watching at the same time "i want a friendship like lee and Elle's" i say "i also want a boyfriend as hot as noah" i mumble "i also want food" hayden chimes i turn to him and nod "me too, lets get room service!" I exclaim he nods and walks to the phone.

He ordered the pizza and we are just waiting at the moment "we should do that" i hear Hayden whisper, i look to see noah and elle waking up under the hollywood sign "maybe one day" i chuckle. Out of no-where hayden tickles me "h-ayden" i gasp through laughs, he stops tickling me i carry on laughing, i open my eyes he leans in and kisses me then there is a knock on the door "PIZZA" i squeal pushing him to the side and running for the door, i bring the pizza in and set it down "im so hungry" i say licking my lips and opening the box , the cheesy margarita pizza staring at me i take a slice and bite into it "mmm" i moan and sit on the bed "pizza makes you moan louder than i do" hayden jokes "obviously pizza is the love of my life" i laugh "I thought i was" hayden mumbles barely audible "huh?" I ask after swallowing the bite i had taken "i said save me some" he lies i nod and finish the slice than go for another one. Imma marry pizza one day.

IM OBSESSED WITH BILLIE EILISH AND KHALID LOVELY LIKE I LISTEN TO IT ON REPEAT!
comment 🍕 for more