Come with me?

Annies pov
I stand up from the crouching position i was in and walk downstairs "annie can we talk" hayden says "sure but i have to sort something out first" i say and grab his face and kiss him.

Oh if it only went that way. I walk downstairs and see my phone i walk over and pick it up "how you been lil sis?" Dylan says "idk maybe ask your girlfriend...... hold up which one" i snap and go to the stairs "I WILL NOT HAVE YOU TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT, TO ANYONE LIKE THAT" paige shouts storming in and grabbing my arm.

Her grip tight i pull to get my arm away "ow" i say she yanks me foward "NOW SAY SORRY" she spits. I stay silent "I SAID SAY SORRY YOU STUPID WHORE" she shouts pushing me away and into the wall. She walks towards me and puts her fist up i clench my eyes shut but im shielded.

Hayden stood infront of me. I slip out the side to see dylan calming paige down. I go upstairs before anyone can see "is everything ok i heard shouting" Jeremy asks concerned "not really.... jer i think its best you go like i want you here but today isnt the day please dont be mad" i say frowning "its fine everyone has bad days I understand i will message you" he smiles giving me a hug.

I walk him to the door "bye" i whisper and shut the door quietly. I run upstairs quickly and pull out a backpack and begin to stuff clothes into it "what are you doing" i hear i turn to see hayden with a questionable face "leaving" i say and carry on packing.

He places a hand on my shoulder i turn to him and kiss him "come with me?" I ask looking up at him with pleading eyes.

should they stay or should they go (now 😏)