He's really cute

Annies pov
I need to see my family. They just did some weird test on me hayden sits near me as i lay my head on his shoulder "hayden I remember you ,the year and other stuff but i cant remember going to hawaii" i say. Hayden is about to say something when these kids come in i stand up startled.

The girl hugs me i kinda just stand there when she pulls away "omg annie im so glad your ok" she rants "um sorry who are you again. i can remember carson from school but you two i have no clue im sorry" I apologise frowning at the pair "oh its ok annie im johnny and this is lauren we are friends" the boy explains he's really cute "ok so johnny , lauren, carson and hayden are my friends" i ask still confused "um hello sorry to bother you but annie we have the results would you like to come with me" a nurse say I quickly look at hayden. He stands up and i take his hand.

We go into a room with dylan "ok so when annie fell she hit her head which sadly has caused her to loose quite some of her memories. But over time they will reappear so in maybe a month or so you will remember every single one .we will sort out all the boring stuff soon if you have any questions" she says i nod "how many years did i lose" i ask "im sorry to say around 5-7 so please try not to put pressure on gaining it back to fast. There are methods but if overused may overwhelm you" she says i nod and frown "thats a long time" i huff she gives me a small smile.

I return it "what if something she suffered comes back will she have to relieve the pain?" Hayden abruptly asks "possibly it depends how fast her memories of that subject returns" her voice is soft and welcoming.

"hayden what do you mean something ive suffered" i ask once we left the room  "nothing it doesn't matter" he shrugs i know he is lying.

Im now in the hospital bed drifting to sleep, i will go back tomorrow but hayden is besides me "annie im a jerk i did something you will remember soon. We stopped talking cause im catching feelings for you. Im sorry" his voice is muffled i sleepy mumble "ok goodnight" and fall asleep.

Shorter chapter than usual 🤗