Messing with my feelings

Haydens pov
I wake up and see annie asleep on my chest. I brush the hair out off her face she starts to open her eyes. She sees me and smiles "good morning" i say softly. She sits up "morning" her sleepy voice replies. I lean in going to kiss her she turns so my lips kiss her cheek "im going to shower" she smiles standing up and walking to the bathroom.

Shes messing with my feelings so much. I get up "im going to mine to get ready" i call while putting my t-shirt on "okay i will message you when im leaving" she calls back. I dont plan to go with her but i still answer "ok bye" and then head downstairs. Leaving the door open when i leave.

When i get home i take out my phone calling carson "hey bro come mine im having a party later" i say "sounds lit i will be there soon" he says.

Annies pov
I wrap my self in my towel looking through my clothes at what to wear.

I hear my phone ringing so i go downstairs. I trip on something then go tumbling down, i reach the bottom hitting my head hard on the floor and pass out.

Mads pov
Im so exited to meet annie. We pull up at her house me and riley get out and walk to the door. When riley knocks it pushes open "what the" i say she pushes it open more "annie" i call.

Then i see her at the end of the stairs her head bleeding and eyes shut "OMG RILEY GO GET DAD AND CALL A AMBULANCE" i shout. I wrap her in a blanket that was nearby covering her body, which was barely covered by the towel around her. I then rest her head on my lap "im calling her mom. Dad is calling the ambulance now" riley says walking back in.

"Um hello mrs leblanc its riley lewis from brat and annies fell down the stairs shes unconscious we just got here . Her heads bleeding and the ambulance is on the way" my sister says i hear the faint answer from her, her voice worried "oh dear god no.  please call this number his name is dylan explain to him what has happened i will try my best to get a ticket home" my sister grabs a pen from her pocket writing the number down the number "ok mrs leblanc i will  stay in touch" she says.

The ambulance just got here. At around the same time as that dylan kid, they speak with us then take her to the ambulance "brec go tell hayden and make sure he is safe" dylan says following annie into the van. The blonde haired girl leaves and we stay with our dad "thank you guys i will try contact you and let you know how she is" dylan calls as they close the doors.

Oof annie fell down the stairssssss 😔