Its been awhile

Annies pov
I wake up the next morning. I sit up i see hayden asleep next to me i smile and take out my phone.

It buzzes in my hand as i power it on. I open up the messages:
Johnny-me and lolo are gonna come round with breakfast be ready 😏
[20 minutes ago]

Shoot i tie my hair up and before going to get ready i read the other two messages:
Mommy- hello lovey i want to be with you right now but i hope paige is keeping you well and your resting love you annie ❤️
Annie- thanks mommy ily2 and ofc paige is looking after me 💘

Jeremy- hey annie its been awhile since we talked i really miss you maybe we can FaceTime sometime- J x
Annie- um sorry Jeremy who are you?
Jeremy- thats a-bit rude dont ya think you know what nvm i was stupid to think you wanted to talk

I begin to type back when there is a knock at the door. I leave my phone and go to the door , johnny and lauren stand there with takeaway containers I invite them in.

I shut the door then go and wake up hayden "hayden...... hayden .......hayden" i say shaking him. It reminded me of a time we spent together before.

His eyes open "morning" i giggle brushing the lose curl that had fallen from his face. He smiles and sits up "want something to eat" i ask he nods. I usher johnny over he comes and hands me a white box "here" i say giving it to hayden "oh hey guys" he says turning and looking at the siblings.

I collapse onto the sofa after eating pancakes, french toast and fruit. I hear everyone groan besides lauren who was still perched at her seat nibbling on the leftovers "im stuffed" i huff "me too" the boys say in unison.

Johnny sits near me, he places his hand on my thigh. Sending shivers down my spine "im glad your okay annie" he whispers softly i place my hand on his "thanks john" i reply. Gazing into his eyes "UM so annie have you remembered anything else" hayden abruptly says. I take my hand away from johnnys but his stays rested on my thigh "well oh someone called Jeremy messaged me i feel really bad cause i said who is this" i explain frowning "oh omg um i can explain to him if you like" hayden offers "well if you tell me about him and our friendship" i ask.

Hayden explained to me some stuff about Jeremy. Then I remember loads of stuff about hawaii, I remember singing then next thing leaving. It gives me a slight headache "OK" i shout holding my head "i need to lay down" i say standing up and heading upstairs.

Im SO bad at writing lately 😬