Birthday Bash!

just as hanna planned, most of my new freinds from the school came to the lakehouse to celebrate! but hatori,hiro,jenni,hanna, and apparently karou, were spending the weekend here! me and everyone else decided to go swimming.

i had a one peice but everyone else said i should wear the two peice jenny got me. it was weird wearing it in front of everyone, especially since i just met some of them, about it but then i thought if i cant wear it now,when can i?

so i decided to try it on. it was so pretty! it was a pink bikini with ruffles on the top and a white outline. i really liked it and they all said it complimented me. i guess the moment came when hatori,hiro,karou, and all other boys saw us.

unlike most of the boys, karou ran right up to me and gave me a big hug!"oh my god you look fantastic!" he said. he ran over to hatori and hiro "isnt it great boys??now we get to see her in all her swimsuit glory!" i started blushing. was wearing this swimsuit that important?

immediatly hiro and hatoris faces got a little red, so they punched him in the head."DONT TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT." they said.

kaoru collapsed dramaticly. i walked over to the boys and bent down to check on kaoru."um kaoru?..." he immediatly sat up and picked me up."into the lake everyone!"he yelled."kaoru! put her down!" said hatori. but it was already done when hiro grabbed me out of his arms. i,of course,was blushing because two boys already lifted me up in my bikini.....

then i saw him.

i saw this tall, silent, 3rd year who i havent met before. and clinging to him convincing him to go into the lake, was jenni.

it was amazing how a first year convinced a third year so easily. he shrugged and they went into the water. he seems very.....interesting.

we all went in eventually. some of the girls asked me to show a demonstration, so i saw hiro and hatori standing awkwardly. i marked where i was going,i went underwater, and in a few seconds, i popped up in between them."hey!" said hiro.

they both laughed because they knew i scared them a little. the girls were applauding in the backround. today is such a good day!

" hey hatori,hiro." i said. they both turned to me."since you two are the strongest, could you throw other people in?" hiro was about to say something, but before he could, hatori dunked him in the water and said"we would love to!" he hiro out of the water.

"right hiro??" hatori said in a playful tone. hiro stopped gasping for air." ok anya,we will do it. but just for a little while."

we ended up playing for hours! then hiro said" now its time for the birthday girl to get thrown in!" hatori and hiro were both on a BIG rock.

they reached out their hands and pulled me up. they decided for me to put my foot in each of thier entwined hands. i ended up standing on thier hands. everyone was cheering"throw her in! throw her in!" hatori looked up.

"ready anya?" he said.

"ready when you are!" i giggled."ok one two...." they both were counting until they got pushed into the water, and as i was about to join them,a cold,hard hand grabbed me and pulled me up.

hatori and hiro were in the water, so who was this?" dude its a chick!" what the hell?

"HATORI, HIRO, HELP ME!" they looked up to see two guys who were holding me."dont call to your little boyfreind girl, would you rather go back into the cold,dangerous water then be with us???" i strangled"I WOULD RATHER JUMP OFF A BRIDGE THEN BE WITH YOU!!!!" they smiled."well their's no bridge around here,so your gonna have to stay with us!" jenny interupted" hey!" she said."this is a private lake your not allwoed to be here!" i couldent take it anymore! i bit his hand. he let go for a second for me to run away.