Meeting Hatori

I finaly got to the library! I walked, nervous as hell. People were staring at me, as if knowing I wasnt from around here.

maybe they knew this wasnt a tourist destination?

I walked up to the desk and asked if they had any english books, in terrible japanese.

Luckilly the woman understood me and told me that all the books in english were in the basement. I ran downstairs to see that it had all kinds of books! I felt like i was in  heaven!

BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS! I chuckled to myself. God im such a book worm.

I saw a sign that said "manga" and started to walk  over to it. Suddenly I hit into something and got knocked back.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU OK? IM SO SORRY!"the voice said.

 it was a person? I was dumbstruck. How did he not budge at all? He must be really strong.He lifted me up like a child."Are you alright?" I was still in awe of how strong he was.

"Im fine. thanks." I looked up to see a tall handsome guy. his dark brown eyes were so warm and he looked like the nicest guy in the world!

 He wasnt like hiro at all...

Although they both looked like they werent full japanese. they both had a similar yet had a different exotic look. He had a gentle apperance and a warm smile.He checked my head, gently running his finger across my forehead. I felt shivers down my spine, and I almost froze.

I instantly blushed."You didnt hit your head did you?" He looked into my eyes and it seemed

he had the same look of awe like I did. Realising I was rudely lost in his eyes,  I decided to talk to him.

"How did you know I speak english?" I asked. He laughed."Your american right?" Those were the exact same words hiro said. Do hot guys have like a handbook for how to talk to girls?

"Yes I am! My name is Anya,what yours?"He took my hand into his."My name is Hatori, and it is very nice to meet you,Anya." Wow! This guy was like prince charming.

I bet if he went to a school the girls would love him!"So are you fluent in japanese yet?" he asked. I hesitated"Well...i....umm" he laughed, and ruffled my hair."Ill take that as a no. If you want I can teach you. We can meet here every day. I can teach you how to read and write too! So you

can read mangas the original version..."

Was this like a extended date?I bit my lips, holding in my goofy smile.Today was the best day of my life! " I'd love to." i said, my face reddening.

" Do you live nearby? I can walk you home if you want." Oh my god could this day get any better?? "Yeah my new house is three blocks away!" I said. He smiled, and i swear to god if he smiles one more time im gonna fangirl.

"Great! Shall we be on our way?".

We walked out of the library together, and the libraian raised he eyebrows at me, then gave me a quick wink. The walk was rather quiet, but it was a comfterble silence I havent enjoyed since I went boating with my uncle. I frowned as I saw my house through the distance. I told him I was fine, but he decided to walk me all the way to my front door."Well..." I said. "This is it."

He seemed sad we were already here"Ok you be good now.

call me when you want to study" He gave me his number and started walking away."WAIT!" I yelled.He turned around with a big smile

 on his face."Thank you!" I said. He laughed."Your welcome."

I sighed as I walked in my room, and gasped.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!?!"

"ITS ART DARLING!" My aunt and hanna were fighting over paintings for my walls ._.

"Guys-"

"YOU  REALLY THINK SHED LIKE FLOWERS!"

"Guys-"

"WELL, SHES NOT A COMPLETE SKULLS AND BONES CHICK LIKE YOU HANNA!"

"WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN-"

"I'm pregnant." I said. They both turned to me, shock in thier eyes."Now that I have your attention, I dont want paintings, I have plenty of posters. Now, can yo please get out so I can unpack?"

They nodded, but turned thier heads at eachother.

Babies 

~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~**~*~

Studying with Hatori was great! I got to read all kinds of books and Hatori said I may be able to start school soon !So..." he said,"What schools have you looked at?"

I did think about schools, but only one came to my head."Theres a school I live nearby called Higurashi High school."He looked up and gave a big smile.

"Thats great!"he said. "I go there too!".  

"Really?" I said. Maybe Hiro and Hatori know eachother!

Before I could ask he said"Well I have to leave now. Im sorry I just have.....family buisness."I shrugged."Its ok I dont mind! You go on!"

He got up and gave me a big hug."Thanks Anya.".

Wow, he was so nice and so dreamy! I hugged him back, which he seemed shocked

of, and we both started blushing. We pulled away,said our goodbyes,and I left. Once I got outside though,I saw Hiro with an annoyed look on his face.

"Hiro?" I said. He turned around and smiled."Oh. Hey Anya! What are you doing here?"laughed."Well I was studying with my freind.He says ill be ready for school by next week! Also if I still had trouble he said he would help me."

He had a annoyed look as soon as i said he.

"This guy better not do anything stupid."he said."Oh no!Hes very nice and hes not like that. In fact on the first day of studying he walked me home. But lately hes had some family issues." He smiled.

"Soooo....that means...you dont have a escort home?" I smiled."Apparently not!"He

walked up to me,ruffled my hair, and smiled."Do you mind if i walk you home?""Not at all." I said. From that day on for two weeks, I studied with Hatori everyday and Hiro was always there after, ready to walk me home.