The Party

(Let video play as you're reading, I'm sorry if I make any spelling errors, this is my first one)

You pull up to the party, putting your phone into your purse after checking the time, 12:28 AM. As you were walking up you could hear the music

When you entered the house people were all over, dancing, laughing, drinking, you walked over to the kitchen for some water since you don't drink, when you got done you turned around to see a hot guy. "Hey have you seen outside yet? There is a DJ and everything!" He laughs. You laugh and reply, "Yeah I was just getting some water, my name is May"
"Nice to meet you, I'm Colby." Suddenly a blonde haired guy yells over at Colby, "Yo Colby you have to jump into the pool bro!" Colby replys with a, "HELL YEAH!" Colby turns to you with a smile, "Are you going to swim at all?" Colby asks. You remember packing a swimsuit but you left it in the car. "Yeah I'll go change." You and Colby walk out of the kitchen and into the hall. "You can change in my bathroom and not down here." Colby walks upstairs as you walk out the door and to your car.

2:48 AM

You and Colby are dancing in the ball pit with tons of different people, half of them are in their swimsuit and so were you and Colby

You and Colby are dancing in the ball pit with tons of different people, half of them are in their swimsuit and so were you and Colby. You had a blast doing flips in the pool, but you forgot your purse in the kitchen. You tell Colby you'll be right back and bump past into the kitchen, your purse was gone! You go back to Colby and told him what happened, but with a chill face Colby says, "I put it in my room, I didn't want your stuff to be stolen." You thank him and dance some more.

3:13 AM

The party started to die down and people started packing up to leave, you Walk upstairs to Colby who was talking to Corey about the pool. "Oh hey! Aren't you May?!" Corey asks with a bright smile. "Yeah, Devyn invited me over for the party." You say with a smile. "Sweet, well I'm going to go see where she is." Corey walks downstairs. Colby motions toward his bedroom. "You need your purse." He remembers. Colby picked up your purse and handed it to you. "Here" he says with a smile. In this moment your hands were shaking as you grabbed the purse, your eyes couldn't stop looking at his eyes. "We should hang out more" Colby says with a warm smile. You exchange phone numbers and he walks you out. The moon light twinkles in his eyes, you think to yourself 'wow this is so cheesy, should I kiss him or nah?' You decide it's too soon. You go home and go to sleep.

Thank you for reading!
Continue in next chapter!!