Getting Help 💞

(Using First person in this)

I hop out of the car, I close and lock it and knock on the door. Colby opens the door with a big smile, "Hey come on in! We're playing Fortnite!" He opens the door wide enough for me to come in. I walk in with Colby and we both walk towards the living room. Sam was sitting there playing Fortnite. I sit down on the couch and Colby sits close to me. Sam was on the other couch. "God dang it." Sam says as his player was shot. "Wanna try it May?" Colby asks. "I'm going to die a lot haha." I answer. Sam gets up. "I should go, Kats waiting for me." Sam says as he leaves the room to the outside. "Bye bro!" Colby answers, "I'll help you May, don't worry bout it." Colby continues. 💞 I put my hands on the controls and Colby puts his hands over mine on the controller. My face probably turned red but no mirrors were near by for me to notice. Colby was against me helping me press the buttons on the controller. We ended up winning a solo game! When Colby let go of my hands he couldn't keep his eyes off of me, but I also couldn't stop looking at him either. We were face to face. Colby looked into my eyes and I looked into his. I was nervous because he seemed so confident. We both leaned in and kissed slowly, I grabbed his shoulder and kissed more and more, his hand wrapped around my waist as we made out.

 He lead me to his room where we made out on his bed, I couldn't get my hands off of him, there was something about Colby that pulled me in

He lead me to his room where we made out on his bed, I couldn't get my hands off of him, there was something about Colby that pulled me in. His lips were soft and I felt as if I was doing something wrong, something bad. But I liked it.
"HELLOO IM HOME!" Someone yelled from downstairs, it sounded like Jake.

Continue in next chapter! sorry it was so short!