Hidden

You listened to music as the Uber began to drive, you look outside with excitement for today you and Colby Brock are going exploring ALONE! You remembered the way he held you and the way his smile brightens the room, you were so excited you were constantly looking at the time as you drove to his house. You finally pull up to his driveway and thank the Uber.
You ring the doorbell and wait for someone to answer. The door opens and you see Jake! "Hey Colby is upstairs, it's good to see you again." Jake exclaims with a smile. You and Jake exchange a friendly hug and you step inside. "It's nice to see you too." You smile. "I'll go get him." Jake says as he walks towards the stairs. You find Kat sitting in the kitchen and you decide to sit down near her to talk.

 You find Kat sitting in the kitchen and you decide to sit down near her to talk

Jake finally comes down with Colby.
"Hey is it okay if Jake comes? He has been begging me all day haha." Colby laughs. "Oh yeah of course that will be fun!" You exclaim with a bright smile. In your mind you were kinda bummed out but you still know you will have a good time.

You all arrive at a Walmart and start thinking of questions. "We are going to try to do an overnight at Walmart." Jake says turning down the music on the radio. "Haha so original." Colby laughs. You and Jake both laugh along with him.

"Okay you and I will hide over here, Colby you hide over there." Jake tells you and Colby while pointing in two different directions. "Well I think she should hide with me." Colby says leaning towards me. Jake gets a grin on his face. "Why Colby? Does It matter?" Jake asks. "Look, I just am thinking that if Jake giggles he can get found easily." Colby exclaims. Jake and you both look at each other. Colby turns to you and says, "Who do you want to hide with?" You look at the two directions and decide in your mind." I'll hide with Colby." You tell Jake. He nods his head okay and Colby and I start heading to our hiding spot. We get in between our spot, it made Colby and I get very close together. Not uncomfortable but just enough space to lay down. After 8 minuets Colby turns to you with a smile and says, "Looks like the cost is clear." Colby suddenly slowly leans in to kiss you. You lean in to kiss him too when a customer pushes their cart close to both Colby and you. Colby and you both freeze still, your faces close. The customer finally walks away pushing their cart with them. Colby and you stare in each other's eyes, his big smile creates a smile on yours. "That was close." Colby whispers. The store lights started to shut off as you and Colby sat closely next to one another. Colby picks up his camera and starts to film. "Hey guys May and I are just sitting here and the lights shut off, we are just going to wait a little longer to make sure that no one is still here." Colby talks to the camera. Right when he turns off the camera you pull him close. First he is startled but he slowly gets a grin on his face. You look into his eyes, feeling is breath on your neck. You kiss his cheek and let go of him slowly. His face gets a bit red as you lean onto his shoulder.

Around 3:00 AM You and Colby hear Jakes voice across from where you hid

Around 3:00 AM You and Colby hear Jakes voice across from where you hid. Jake came next to you and Colby making sure to be quiet.
You all get out of hiding and start slowly walking around. While walking around you kept seeing Jake look back at you, like he was checking you out or something. 'Ha. Yeah right' you thought. A little after exploring quietly, a guy walks in across from where you hid quickly. You, Colby, and Jake all decided that you all need to leave fast. You suddenly book it out the emergency door and run to the car. The alarms go off with a loud *BEEP BEEP BEEP* noise. Colby ends the video and you all head back to the house. You end up spending the night. In the morning you got dressed and Colby walked you to the door. "See you later?" Colby asks. You lean in and kiss him on the cheek slowly and say, "Later sounds great." You walk out of the door and Colby waves you out.

Thank you for reading, comment down below if you want me to change my story in any particular way. Thank you! TO BE CONTINUED... *Dun dun duuuunnn.....*