That One Feelin

I pour the popcorn into the bowl making sure that not one piece fell onto the table. I took the melted butter and lightly poured it across the popcorn making sure most of it is covered. I take the salt and tap it lightly over each spot on the popcorn.
I grab the bowl and walk over to Jake who was looking for a good movie on the couch. I walk over to him and set the popcorn on the table. I sit down next to him but not too close.
"Find a movie yet?" I ask him.
"Well I really like comedy. What do you like?" He laughs.
"I Love Comedy!" I stuff some popcorn in my face.
"Haha wait until the movie starts!" He teases.
I roll my eyes and only a few moments later we found a movie we both liked and pressed play. Around 18 mins in he reaches for popcorn but he also scooted closer to me, it didnt look like it was on purpose and maybe I'm being to sceptical but I felt like he still liked me after what I said.
About 25 mins in, I reach for popcorn and I scoot closer to him. We were thigh and thigh, shoulder near shoulder.
42 mins in and I kinda felt Sleepy after a long day.. It is said that crying makes you Sleepy, that statement was true for me. I laid my head on his shoulder without notice.
1 Hour of the movie in, I start to fall asleep. My eyes kept closing and I finally let go into my slumber.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
Huh?...Zzz
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
Zzz
*BEEP BEEP-*
"Your alarm is more annoying than mine, and Mine is on repeat."
I hear Jakes voice next to my bedside.
"Jake?" That's all I manage to say before grabbing out to him.
I felt a big bump and only assumed the worst.... I opened my eyes and it was a bowl. Thank God. That would of been so awkward..
"What's in the bowl?" I ask wiping my eyes.
"Cereal. You only had one kind so I figured you liked it." Jake responds with a smile.
"Oh thanks Jake, sorry for falling asleep on you last night."
"Haha don't sweat it May."

12:27 PM
"Are you sure you want to go back to the house?" Jake asks me as we pulled out of my driveway.
"Honestly. I don't know anymore." I respond looking at my palms that were sweating, and my heart was beating fast.
I wiped my hands on my legs and relaxed into my seat.
"I'm always here for you May." Jake explained, one of his hands rested on the seat.
I took his hand and held it tight.

12:35 PM

Jake opened the door for me and I walked in. I saw Corey and Aaron outside dressed like characters.
They spotted Jake and I and Corey was pointing the camera at us.
"Pretend to be a cowgirl." Jake whisper laughs to me.
I nod my head and put on a silly face.

1 PM

Jake was playing Fortnite as I was texting my friends.
"Ah! So close." I hear Jake whisper.
"Did you die already?" I turn my head over to him.
"Only 2 people were left! 2!" He looks over at me and held out the controller for me to take.
"Oh no its ok, you can keep playing." I explain pushing the controller back to him.
"Well I dont want to lose again so, COREY! YOUR TURN!" He yells.
Corey walks into the room with some pizza. Jake pirks up.
"Pizza? And you didnt tell us?!" Jake stands up putting the conroller next to me on the couch.
"Well. Its not my fault that you didnt smell it!" Corey talks with food in his mouth, at least he covors it.
I stood up and slipped my phone into my back pocket. Jake and I walked into the kitchen to grab pizza.
As we were grabbing slices someone was coming downstairs, Jake and I ignored it and ate our pizza in the living room. As we watched Corey play Fortnite we heard someone else grabbing pizza.
Colby stepped into sight walking to the stairs, his hair was all messy and he was wearing a big shirt with sweatpants. Corey turned to look at Colby for a split second and continued to play.
"He hasnt left his room since what happened. The only way he would leave his room is for the bathroom and I guess food." Corey explains.
Jake and I look at each other with worry in our eyes.