LOL: Lots Of Love, It's Like a Dream Come True (1D FanFic)

Alice Maddison is an 18 year old model who lives with her 3 best friends in a pent house in London.

One of her best friends is also her 19 year old cousin, Mel Gibbson, her child hood best friend Jennifer Lexington and her childhood best friend's older sister Hailey Lexington.

Jennifer is also an 18 year old model, but Hailey is a 19 year old student and aspiring photographer at a universty in London, Mel is an aspiring fashion designer she would like to have her own store someday.

All girls love one direction, Each girl has her own character.

Hailey is the lazy, sleepy one who eats all they're food, Mel is the responsible one who acts like they're mother and makes a schedule and if anything goes wrong, throws an absolute fit.

Alice is the quiet one, does't like to talk much , but when times come , she's the one who comforts and cheers everyone and she's the bravest and strongest.

Jennifer is the flirty, fun one, she comes up with things to do when everyone is bored and never rests until she completes everything.

 Alice being the youngest of 4 brothers, turned out to be the bravest, Mel, who only has one sister at the age of 16,and Jennifer and Hailey only having one little sister whose 10 years old.

 Alice has an American father and English mother and grew up in Colorado in a big mansion, she was quite rich so were her freinds, Alice was the only one with blue eyes and blackish brown wavy hair that looks messed up and effortless but beautiful.

Mel with jet black hair and brown eyes she was quite the sight to see ,she was absolutly gorgeaous.

Hailey and Jennifer looked completely different but you could still tell there sisters.

Hailey with straight black hair which looks a lot like cher lloyed and Jennifer with curly brown hair, but they both had light brown eyes that shimmers in the sun light.