Chapter 15: Love is scary especially when its Real (1)

It was Movie night at the girls flat ,each couple was cuddling, Holly was laying on the ground her hands behind her head, and they  were watching Toy Story for Liam.

The movie was ending and Alice was sleeping on Niall's lap leaning her head on his neck and Niall was also sleeping, Jennifer was slowly dozing off on Harry's shoulder, Mel was still watching and so was Liam.

Hailey and Zayn were fast asleep, Loui was watching but glances at Holly every once in a while the thought of her leaving was un bearable "Holly?" he asked nudging her,she looked up "yes?" she replied staring at him ,he couldn't do it, hopefully she would stay "never mind" he just said and she nodded going back to the screen.

 Harry's POV

I was with the boys, we were at singing rehearsals "today was a long day" I yawned when we finished "IT WAS A LONG DAY HOW ABOUT WE END IT WITH NANDOS" Niall said with his crazy face craving for it "sorry leprechaun but I am out of here" Louis said while he was stretching ,we just laughed and I just went to my room when we got home and checked my messages and I got this form Jennifer

From Jay Baby

 Missing your sweet kisses <3

I just layed on my bed smiling, Wondering how that Jennifer is the best thing that ever happened to me and I decided to do something really romantic to her after we finish our 2nd album 

and I miss ur blushing cheeks ,ur cheeks are probably blushing while your reading this Good Night Jay Baby (<3 X1000) 

I replied knowing that she would be blushing and smiling God I just love that smile.

SO I asked the boys to hlep me with some tips for making the perfect day with my Jay Baby. 

all of them suggested a lame stupid romantic date at a restaurant or at the water park and Niall even suggested the zoo, i just wanted to do something out of the world  like... hmmm....

end of pov-

Jennifer's Pov-

"I Got The Cutest text from Harry" I said while showing the girls my phone screen, all the girls agreed that it was romantic except for Holly she says that it was lame as always, nothing new, the door bell rang, I was hopping it was Harry so I opened the door but it was Liam, I didn't even let him speak before I shouted for Mel ''MEL ITS LIAM'' with a very creepy voice I use when ever I get happy, Before Mel came to hug him I asked about Harry he said he was sleeping "Aww my little curly cat is sleeping" I gushed, Holly looked at me all grossed out "hey leave the boy alone ,how about we go shopping or something to get him out of your mind btw its on you" said Holly 

"is he really sick of me? do I seem that desperate" I asked the girls and Liam 

end of pov

"are you going to listen to her she calls her computer her boyfriend" Mel rolled her eye

"Harry Is Crazy About you dont listen to her " said Liam and Jennifer hugged him "thanks" but Mel glared at her and Jennifer just smiled sheepishly and went to her room.

The Next Day at the studio

"Guys today is the day, I got this all planned out" said Harry while Mel walked in with Liam's favorite coffee from starbucks  "here you go babe" She gave Liam the coffee and landed a kiss on his cheek.

"i need your help Mel" Said Harry and he told Mel the plan.

__later that day __

"Hey Jennifer how about me and you go to this new place in town" said Mel  "how about me, I am after all YOUR best friend" said Hailey, Mel looked at at Hailey with wide eyes "WHAT?!.....DONT LOOK AT ME" Said Hailey "Mel are you a lezzbo who wants to take Jennifer out on a date?" said Holly "okay all of us will go okay" said Mel getting annoyed  "before you get ready I want you to look as best as you can" Jennifer always gets so happy so she always get ready first "GUYS" whispered Mel, she told the girls about the plan except Holly who she thinks might ruin everything.

So they all went to the place that Mel took them to and they found rose pettels on the floor that was transformed into "I love you" with candles and everything ''Aww I wish this was for me" said Jennifer" well it is yours Jay baby because I love you" she turned around and Harry was holding a rose and when there eye met,he slowly walked to her and they leaned in sharing a beautiful soft kiss like there is nobody in the place and just them in the whole world.