chapter 7: Party Time

When Mel arrived at the police station she saw Holly  ' what did you do this time '' she asked her  ''in my defence he was the one who sprayed cheese on the dude that busted us '' she said pointing at Louis  '' classic holly '' replied Mel giving her her signature eye roll.

''Louis what did you do" Liam scolded "hey what are you doing here '' he said as he looked at Mel shocked that she was here ''umm..that's my sister'' said Mel looking at Holly as she was playing with her hair , they payed the money for the bail and went out of the police station "since we all live next to each other i'll give you a ride '' Liam said noticing they didn't have a ride "sounds great" said Mel happy she didn't have to take a cab, when they arrived at the girls flat, they saw Harry and Jen siting on the coach ''hey Jen hows your leg?'' asked Mel genuinely concerned '' its fine, Harry's been taking care of me'' replied Jen sending a wink his was '' not that he had a choice'' said Alice coming out of the kitchen with a cup of tea ''I see why my mates don't want to leave this place ,its amazing'' said Liam eyeing the place as Mel thanked him, she went to the kitchen to get some menus for dinner and Liam went to help her '' so what do you want for dinner ? '' asked Mel '' how about chinese" said Harry ''chinese sounds great'' said Jenn with a smile across her face '' where's Hailey? I haven't seen her all day '' asked Mel to no one particular and right on time Hailey had just entered '' hey Hailey'' greeted her Alice '' where have you been? '' she asked '' school '' she replied and went to her room, Harry heared a voice outside the flat and a kick on the door down the hall, Harry and Louis went outside to see that it was Zayn '' whats wrong Zayn '' Harry asked him "nothing I just forgot my keys" Alice asked him to stay with them.

After dinner the boys left and as always Niall gave Alice a kiss on the cheek and Jen looked at Harry who was avoiding eye contact and wishing he will do the same, Hailey was still in here room ''hey sis'' said Jen opening the door ''you ok?" she asked giving her a smile '' yea , I guess I'm just tired '' replied hailey with a tired smile '' ok want some dinner? '' said Kenn ''no thanks I had a big lunch I'm just gonna finish editing this picture and I'll go to sleep" she said looking back at her iPad" Jennifer nodded her head and mumbled "Okay" before getting out "you know you could talk to me about anything I am after all your sister" she said before closing the door and than she heared Hailey's soft tears.

 _______________

The next morning

''I can't wait I can get back to work today '' said a very excited Jennifer as they were walking out Harry walked out too '' hello girls, oh Jen you going back to work today?" he asked looking at her ''yes i do''  said Jennifer "let me give you a ride ,it's the least i can do ''he offered but they turned him down "thanks but its ok ,we'll walk '' replied Alice but he insisted '' ok '' replied Jenn '' after you '' said Harry and smiled as he the blush that crept onto Jennifer's face.

__at the work office__

When Jenn walked in she saw balloons and flowers and a big sign with the words

'welcome back jennifer' and some gift baskets from all her co-models, her photographers..etc.. 

''OMG Guys Thank you so much I missed you guys, I missed everyone, Your so sweet ,you so didn't have to do this'' Jennifer was so happy that she hugged everyone, Twice!! and she was also surprised to see all her roommates there too and Holly.

-

Alice and the girls were making a surprise party for Jenny so Alice called everyone, including the boys. 

Mel Got The Food And Decorations And Hailey helped Decorating, Holly just stuffed her face with food as Alice took jenny shopping and to pick a cute dress which Jenn thought it was for a photoshoot and the boys helped the girl's with the party like moving items and such.

______ The Party________

When Alice and Jennifer arrived at the flat all the lights were off and Jennifer shouted ''HOLLY IS THIS ONE OF YOUR PRANKS BECAUSE ITS NOT FUNNY SO OPEN THE LIGHTS'' Alice opened the lights and everyone jumped out of nowhere and shouted "SURPRISE" Jennifer blushed and hugged everyone in the room..again.  

When it was time to cut the cake, the minute Jennifer was going to cut the cake the lights went out,  

"OMG this is going to be so romantic, we can light up some scented candles around the room" said Ed, they're gay best Friend "omg your so right " the girls agreed with him as the guys groaned and glared at Ed.  

So they all lighted some scented candles while Zayn was at the balcony thinking off Hailey and how he might like her but she doesn't know and thinks he hates her for ruining his relationship ,while she was having fun and dancing, she turns her head and looked at the window that shows off the beautiful balcony and saw Zayn sitting there alone with a glass of champagne. 

So she went to him asking why he looks so down "I broke up with Perri" he said, Hailey was shocked because she thought he loved her.

 "um so I dont know how to tell you this but I broke it off with her beacuse she was cheating on me"

Hailey just nodded but didn't say anything else and she turned around and looked at Zayn the same time he looked at her, they smiled and slowly leaned in, pressing they're lips together as electric tingles shot through they're whole body.

"HOLY CRAP" Shouted Holly from inside as she looked at the heated kiss between the two and everyone turned around, some girls gasped and some cheered but Hailey and Zayn were totally oblivious to everything and only focused on each other.