Chapter 16: Love is scary especially when its Real (2)

Hailey's POV

I was sitting with the girls at a little cafe ,it was 6 am in the morning and the guys were also here.

I was angry with Zayn for what he did yesterday:

-FlashBack-

We were all celebrating and having fun when Cory entered and I went to hug him and he kissed my cheek like we always did when he was with us back in uni, Zayn saw us and got really angry, he was behind us in the far corner so he thought he kissed me on the lips.

He was rushing to us REALLY angry and before I saw it coming, he punched Cory on the  jaw and Cory fell over ,everyone in the room gasped and just stared ,Cory stood up but didn't ask questions "your boyfriend is something Hailey" he said and than shook his head holding his Jaw and leaving ,I pushed Zayn "WHY DON'T YOU TRUST ME" He just stared at me "IT WAS A FUCKING KISS ON THE CHEEK" I shouted not noticing that I had started crying, so I took my purse and ran away but bumped into Cory "why are you crying" he whispered hugging me ,lending me his shoulder "I just had a fight with him" I sobbed into his shirt and it smelt good "Hailey if it was about what I said-" he groaned but I cut him off "no, we didn't break up but the thought is really good right now" I finally said and we stood in silence.

-End OF FlashBack-

So I wasn't speaking to Zayn "Hailey how many times do I have to apologize?" he asked "I'm REALLY SORRY" he continued and I just ignored him ,he has already apologized literally 56 times.

I felt a pair of hands covering my eyes "guess who it is?" he asked and I smiled knowing Cory and his ways and the voice was his and only his.

I smiled and hugged him and than he stared at Zayn and kissed me on the cheek, Zayn stoop up again and came foreward us and sepearted us apart and than pushed Cody "man what's your problem?" Cody asked "YOU ARE  YOU SON OF A " but before he could continue Liam shouted "ZAYN WATCH YOUR LAUNGUAGE" and Holly just laughed "you and my sister ARE MADE for each other" she said between laughs and that made Alice and Jenny agree forgetting the whole scene thats happening "LEAVE I NEVER WANT YOU NEAR HER AGAIN, SHE'S MINE" Zayn shouted and Alice and Jennifer made an 'aaaaww' sound like they were watching a kitten sleeping but Holly just stuck her finger in her mouth and pretended to gag.

"excuse me, I'M YOURS?" I asked not believing and he nodded "WHAT AM I A COOKIE" and Niall smirked "hey Alice do you want a cookie?" he aksed her and she lit up like someone had offered her a million bucks"ooH I want one" said Holly "get your own cookie bringing cookie" Alice said hitting her playfully and they stood up and went to get a cookie.

"I'M NOT YOURS IN FACT I DON'T WANT TO BE" he looked at me saddness hinted in his eyes "what do you mean" he said in a low voice almost panicking "ZAYN MALIK WE ARE OVER" I shouted feeling the tears whelming up again, so I grabbed Cory's hand "'let's go" I just said and we left.

__End Of POV__

Niall and Alice came back "what did we miss?" Asked Niall as Alice was looking around "where's Hailey?" she said but nobody talked suddenly Zayn kicked the table and left.

"Somebody needs anger management classes" laughed Holly but everyone was still shocked at what happened. '' don't worry Zain I'll talk to Hailey '' said Mel  '' I can't believe she chooses him over me '' said Zayn '' SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU?!!'' shouted Alice as everyone just stared at her.

--At Home--

'' Hailey why did you do that? I mean you can't blame him for being jealous, you spend a lot of time with cory, maybe he felt left out '' said Mel '' LOOK what he did wasn't ok if he doen't trust me I don't want to be with a guy who doesn't trust me enough that I can't hug my FRIEND'' said Hailey emphasizing the word friend, she was sobbing in her pjs sitting on the sofa '' I know what he did was wrong and I don't blame you for being angry but I don't think you should've broken up with him '' said Mel '' that's why I don't have a boyfriend '' said Holly cheerfully ''I thought you didn't have a boyfriend because you were mean '' asked Jennifer '' even when you say mean things you say it in the cutest ways '' said Harry looking lovingly at Jen '' and don't forget she's annoying and thinks there aren't any rules in life '' said Alice as Niall laughed '' why are you even here you should be with Zayn '' said holly to Niall '' he's not even at home whenever he gets upset he just mopes around in the park '' said Harry '' I think I'm gonna go to bed '' said Hailey her eyes filled with tears '' its 6 pm '' exclaimed Jen '' I don't know what to say to her to make her talk to him I know she will regret it when he's with someone else '' said Mel feeling tired of talking '' you did your best '' said Liam giving her a kiss.