Chapter 5: When Mr and Mrs Trouble become friends

Holly was strutting down the streets proudly with an amazing mischievous idea in her mind, she heared her name being called and turned to see non other than Louis Tomlinson "Whats up babe?" coming behind her and walked beside her "First- i'm not your babe Second I'm busy so go away" she said walking faster "can I help" he volunteered ,she just shrugged "but if you fall or get in trouble its on you" he just grinned "its okay I'm used to it" he said proudly.

Holly's POV

 I'm starting to like this Louis guy , we made our way down to the subway and we entered I gave him a ski mask , whats so great about him is that he didn't ask and just do.

I gave him a can of cheese spray and instructions on what to do, he nodded and the plan was ready.

We went to my posse , yah I know I have a posse are you jealous "WASSUP MA PEEPS" I said feeling gangster , yah I'm so badass ,they all greeted back "whos the puss behind you" asked Sam, my partner in crime "this my dear peeps persons is my new friend and partner in crime" I winked at him "Is L-" Before I could have said his name he whispered in my ear to not "is L- Lily" I stuttered , they all gaped at me "Lily?" finally someone spoke and it was the biggest one direction fan girl I know, Ariel , she is one of my best friends "yah, his mother was drunk when she had him" I said bluntly "anyways back to the case" they all nodded  They all shouted ''HAIL TO THE QUEEN'' 

I looked at them and groaned ''I need to get new friends or a new posse at least'' I said to myself. 

__End Of POV__

So They All went to the subway to spray cheese on people but Louis saw Josh and he calls Holly to spray on Josh though he never thought that Josh would be that angry, his face was red and if this was a cartoon ,smoke would be coming from his ears. 

Josh didnt know that it was Louis because everyone was wearing a mask, so he calls the police unfortunately the police came and arrested Holly ,Louis and the gang. 

the police officer handcuffed Holly and said "You are in big trouble Miss Gibson" as he was very familiar with her.

"what if the people were eating crackers, they need cheese but one of my gang accidentaly threw it on some ones eye" Holly said innocently.

"Nice try,  but I'm calling Mel" the police officer said opening the door so she would get in.

"NO SHE WILL TELL MUM AND DAD AND THEY WILL TELL HER TO TAKE AWAY MY PHONE AND WORSE, GROUND ME, PLEASE AT LEAST CALL JENNIFER SHE SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT AM GOING THROUGH OH AND BTW ,Shes Hot And Shes a Model, I'll Give You Her Number" she quickly said hoping it will work. 

"You know Jennifer?! no way, now shes a model? she used to come here a lot" He said but mostly to himself.

So Holly just listened to the the police officer blabing and she interrupted him saying "JUST CALL MEL PLEASE I WANNA GET OUT OF THIS HELL WHOLE AND ALL YOUR JIBBER JABBER"

the police officer sighed  "okay"

"Um mister I would like you to call someone to come pick me up" Louis said interrupting him "sure Mr-" asked the police man "Tomlinson" he nodded and gave him Liam's number "My name is Loui Tomlinson" He smiled at Holly but she just rolled her eyes.