Naar Nederland?

Marcus ,Martinus en Elisa hadden afgesproken dat Martinus met iemand uit de band vrienden moet worden.
Martinus ging hetzelfde avond nog 1 van de jongens ontmoeten samen met Elisa.
"Elisa what was his name again?", Vroeg Martinus terwijl ze zaten te wachten bij de gang van een bar.
"That's the 4th time you ask, I did not know you were so forgetful...And You can called me Elly".
"Haha"
Opeens kwam er iemand de bar binnen met een zonnebril en keek om zich heen.
"There is he.", Zei Elisa toen ze hem binnen zag komen.
"how do you know that for sure? maybe it's someone else."
"No, he also wears sunglasses and I notice that all celebrities do this when they are surrounded by a lot of people".
Martinus stond op en liep naar V.
"Hey You are Tae-hyung ,right?"
"Uhh yes, And You Martinus?"
"Yes"
"again sorry about what happened. you had nothing to do with it.", Zei V.
"it is okay, our first meeting was not so pleasant. I would like to make a better acquaintance with you.", Zei Martinus.
"yes you are right, if my friend and your brother are having a fight does not mean we can not talk to each other."
"Yes ,so what's up?".

Na een tijdje werd V gebeld en hij moest ervandoor ,hij gaf zijn nummer aan Martinus en ging weg.

"So what did you talk about?" , Zei Elisa toen Martinus weer voor haar zat.
"Everything"
"And if we are serious?"
"we do not have much time anymore, they are going to another city in 10 days."
"We did not have a lot of time, because I'm leaving about 4 nights."
"4 NIGHTS ??? !! Where are you going?"
"To my home, to the Netherlands..."
"but we never save it?"
"Yes i know!"
"You know what, I do not feel like it here. You can not leave us in the lurch? it was your plan."
"you're right. I am stupid."
Elisa stond op en ging huilend weg.

Wanneer ze al in t hotel was werd ze opeens gebeld.
~" Hi ,Elisa."
"Hello?"
"Its Marcus."
"Ohh...."
"I know...I already know that you have to leave in 4 nights ...."
"I'm so sorry I'm so stupid, I started this stupid plan and now I have to leave halfway."
"no you just continue to help us whether you want it or not."
"Uuhhmm sorry what????"
"me and Martinus have thought about it and we are going to finish our concert tonight and instead of Prague we will come to the Netherlands. The Prague Fans can wait."
"OMG really? are you serious?"
"Yess...."
"But that will not work if BTS is still going to stay in London ???"
"BTS goes to the Netherlands."
"where are you saying? they stay in London that one of the band members has said to your brother."
"Yes i know....Elly....Just Believe me....bye "
"Bye..."
~