Prolouge

("First reader will get a chapter dedication") o kaya sa comment!

__________________

Do you have what it takes to seduce?

"Take me, claim me, possess me, own me, use me, consume me. If  I can even think coherently when you're done, you didn't try hard enough" 

"Rules, it's a wild temptation... "Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.” he said while he quoted a line from Dalai Lama XIV. 

***

Once upon a time, we had a lot to fight for . . .

Can you really choose who to love?

Love? What is it?

What about fights . . . and conflicts? 

Isn’t love what we all desire? How could we live without loving and being loved?

Love is a personal relationship. Love doesn’t happen only once. ‘Love at first sight’, exciting as it is, is in fact a very strong emotion that does not necessarily demonstrate a profound love.

Can you tell your heart not to love someone just so you wouldn't get hurt?

My side of the story: 

I broke up with him today. I told him I wasn't happy at all. He didn't even ask why and I thought he would ask me to stay.

But . . . He didn't.

He just let me go. And just like that, I lost the guy I waited, wanted and loved the most.

His side of the story:

She broke up with me today. She said she wasn't happy at all. I was too hurt to ask why and I . . . wanted to stop her from leaving. If she's not happy being with me, then there's no way I can make her stay. 

So I just let her go even though I was physically and emotionally hurt at the same time. And just like that, I lost the girl I was dreaming, waited, wanted and loved the most. 

 It started out as a feeling

Which then grew into a hope

Which then turned into a quiet thought

Which then turned into a quiet word

And then that word grew louder and louder

'Til it was a battle cry

" No need to say goodbye ... "

Do you wish you could go back to when everything was simple? It sucks when the only person who can make you feel better is also the reason why you cry.

People always ask "Do you still love him?" Honestly, I don't know, but there's something about him I can't let go.

 __________________________

Author's Note : 

First of all, I would like to  thank E.L. James, author of Fifty Shades Of Grey for inspiring me to write a story. And this story was inspired sympre sa 50 Shades Of Grey!! Medyo may kaibahan, not for bdsm story :) 

May kukunin po akong mga quotes sa iba lalo na kay bob ong di naman po sa wala akong originality kasi bago pa naman ako dito ? haha :) kaso din kasi masayang magbasa ng mga quotes e. 

THANKS to my friend, Feline for giving me the best title for my story!!! 

Ps: Kung gusto po niya magpadedicate feel free to message me!!! xo

Follow me on Twitter : @shalom_xo THANKS !!!

---------- Mimi x