Chapter 25 This Craziness

Daren's POV

"Daren," tawag sa akin ni Carlo. Carlo is my personal driver and assistant as well. Siya na din ang tumatayo kong ama although I have a father, but he is very busy man and have no time dahil sa business namin. Okay naman ang relationship ko sa family ko but I decided na maging independent, and the cause of that, fucking hell! I didn't see it coming. A twist fucking nightmare which is I was unable to forget and it was miserable. 

"Got some information?" 

"Yes Daren." And he handed me a folder. Ngayong alam ko na kung saan nakatira si Ana, madali na sa akin na makilala siya ng mabuti.  Lalo na, bestfriend pala siya ng napakaganda kong pinsan, si Yna.I need to know more about this girl.

My intrusive thougths are back. Hindi ko alam kung bakit sa tatlong araw na nakalipas, iniiwasan ako ni Ana. Fuck! I don't even know kung ano ang nagawa ko. I was clueless. I just wanted to talk something about the important matter but she's just so stubborn, running away from me. 

Hindi ko alam kung ano ang gagawin ko sa babeng yun. Maganda at sobrang masiyahin nga siya pero sobrang kulit. Paano kaya ako kung magiging tunay na grilfriend ko siya? Siguro laging masaya ang araw ko.

Leaning back in my seat, nakita kong lumabas ng apartment si Ana. Damn! How could she walked like that, beautiful, sexy and distracting girl. She's wearing a gray jogging outfit. I'm not here to run, I am here because she's bothering me. My subconscious kills me. I cannot get that damn women out of my mind, and it's seriously beginning to piss me off. Her fumbling fingers on her head, the way she tucked her hair behind her ear, the lip biting, Yes! The fucking lip biting, Every time! 

You're fool, Anderson. Why are you here? I knew it would lead to this. Bakit ako sobrang nag-iisip sa kanya? Why do I keep letting myself to get bothered? For the past three days... I knew I'd have to see her again. I had known it since I saw her that day.

I haven't mentioned her to Luke. My brother, and to be honest... I'm glad.Perhaps, I should let him know, he might help me understand this craziness. He's the one who helped me about Jean and I was glad I opened up to him.

I hate waiting... I can't stand it. I don't wait for anything. I wanted to talk to her. So here I am, a fucking ass, sitting in my car. I have been suffering from these ludicrous thoughts since I met her.That's why you are here Anderson. I'm itching to see her again---those brown eyes, have haunted me, even in my dreams. You've come all this way. Showtime, Anderson. 

I climb out of the car. Sinusundan ko siya ngayon. I feel like a stalker and jerk for doing this. She's now heading at the park and I'm walking behind and far away from her. The weather is fine and a bit cloudy for a Saturday. I studied, looking at her. She has a simply beauty. My heart skip a beat. Fuck! What am I fifteen?  My reaction is fucking irritating.

She's just attractive, seriously attractive. Looking at her, I feel like...  I wanted to be with her. I wanted to see myself being with her.  She stops and I too. She's looking at someone, in front of her. 

Jean...

What the hell! Fuck! Not this time! Not at this place. What the fuck she's doing here? I look around and tried to hide myself. I walk toward the bench near to them but not as close as they could see me.

I sit at the bench, looking at them.

"Kamusta si Daren?"  Damn it Jean! I could hear their conversation. I'm not eavesdroping, I just wanted to see the situation. This is unpredictable.

"Si... Daren? Bakit?"

"Wala lang. Di kami masiyadong nakakapag-usap this past few days. Busy ata siya sayo?"  What? Is she jealous? Freaking hell! 

"Ha? Bakit naman siya magiging busy sa akin?" Ana is acting strange right now. She looks irritate and nervous. 

"Why not? Girlfriend ka niya di ba? He doesn't want me to come sa condo niya. He didn't bother to pick up his phone para kausapin ako. What's wrong with him? Is he changing... for good?"

"For good? Anong for good? Bakit kailangan niyang sagutin ang tawag mo eh ako ang girlfriend?"  Girls are prohibited at my place for damn reason but I allow Ana inside my condo and I don't know why. Boredom hits me at this time. 

I think, the acting that we agreed on is effective and impactful. Jean is now in a jealous state. I am worried, happy, confused, and guilty at the same time. 

"Look Jean. You have Paul, your boyfriend. Ano pa ang hihilingin mo? Paul is too good. He's a nice guy. J-just please stop saying that Daren needs you more than me."

"Wala ka kasing alam, Savannah. He's emotionally tired. You can't fix him."  Worried because the situation right now is belligerent. Happy because, for some reason this is a successful one. Confused because I feel like, Ana have feelings for me. Guys instinct is sometimes, it works. I know because I met many girls before. 

"Hindi Jean. I can't. Bahala ka sa kung anong isipin mo. Good or bad man ang consenquence, and I'm speaking hypothetically, I won't give up. Di ko hihiwalayan si Daren. I can fix me and he doesn't need your help."  What if that's true? She never wanted to leave me? Can she accept me? Love me? Forgive me? And I hope it won't happen. I can't let myself love something that might lose someday, everything's an illusion and not permanent. I'm not the guy for her. 

I followed her. I wish I can read people's mind or hear their thoughts, especially to Ana. I don't know. I feel that seeing her in pain, consciousness or botheration that she feels, I wanted to take care of her. Be with her, comfort her, ease the pain that she felt, and be the aid of her life. She's very different, seriously different that might lose my mind every time I think about her. The thoughts is rather unsettling.

She sits at the bench as the rain falls on her. I just watch her like that. It takes seconds for me to realize that I have an umbrella. Fuck! I'm not a gentleman, being a nobleman, sweet guy... it makes me irritate, so annoying and very gay. But for the first time, okay, let's do this, Anderson.

I pick up my umbrella and walk back to her. I just stand in front of her. 

She glance up. She just stares, shocked I think, and I don't know if this is a good response. Shit, maybe I shouldn't come here.

I met her eyes again. Those dazzling, intimidating, intense eyes...

"Daren..." she says, quielty.

"I'm tired of waiting, I want you now." she blushes as on cue, her cheeks light up a delicious shade of pink. 

_______________

Author's Note:

HEY HEY!! WHAAAT!! NOSEBLEED!!! 

M... di ko po alam kung okay ba itong POV na ito haha! thanks sa source at kay ate ko na tinulungan ako sa english wahaha! :) fckshit to. Wala ng midterm pero busy pa rin next..next.. hanggang sa huli na. 

BLESSING sana ang kota ko kay A. wahaa! MASAMA LANG.  THANKS SA READ!!

---- mimi x