10.

Dee pov

"Dee get up.since I am dropping you off.you have woke up the same time I do."he said.he left my room.I reached my arm out for my phone.where it at!?!I checked around my bed.wait he got it.I got ready.what time is it?I washed my face.I grabbed my backpack.I went to his car.

"Dee,after school we going to doctor to get cast off."he said.I nodded.I finally get to this thing off!then we pulled up at the school.

"After school I will be waiting right here,alright?"I nodded.I hoped out the car.i slam the car door.

"Dee,don't slam the door"then I open the door and slammed it again.I fake smiled.better?I walked into school.i went to cafeteria.

"Dee,you good?you didn't text back last night."asked nova.I got a piece of paper and pen.I wrote 'I am on punishment.so no electronics'

"No phone.poor baby."said latto.she hugged me.

"Why?"asked flau'jae.I wrote ' I left out the house when my brother tolled me not to'

"So long does it lasts?"asked Roscoe.I shrugged.then they belly ran for class.we went to class.tally still sat next me.

"Tally pick a new seat."said nova.

"No."said tally.

"Move."said mani.

"No."said tall.

"Bitch move.or be move."said latto.she stood next to tally.

"Tally sit next to me."said key.he smirked.tally sat next to him.this can't be good.

~later

I was doing my work in class when there was a knock at the door.I looked up.it was one of my worst nightmares come true.it was peach.she was talking to the teacher.I look down at my book.hopefully she don't notice me!I heard someone sit next to me.

"Did you miss me?"asked peach.she smirked.the one class none of my friends take with me.is the one class she is in.she grabbed my chin.

"I said did you miss me?"she said.I didn't respond.

"You still deaf I see."she  grabbed my ear.

"I said did you miss me bitch."she said.I glare at her.

"Nod yes."I didn't.she smacked my upside my head.

"I said nod."I nodded.

"you are little defiant.don't worry I will fix that."I gulped.then I was nervous the whole class time.the bell rang.I try to leave the class fast but peach grabbed my wrist.

"Not so fast."she said.we went to closest restroom.she punched in the gut.she stomp on my good foot.

"Stop being defiant."she kick my side.I nodded.

"Just to remind you I am back."she punched the side of my neck.I screamed in pain.she left.the bell rang.she left.I rubbed my neck.I hissed.I went to the mirror.I saw that my side neck had a light bruise on it.fuck!I put my hood on.I went to class.I sat next nova and latto.

"No hoods in the building."said the teacher.I rolled my eyes.I took my hood off.latto raised an eyebrow.she narrow her eyes.she silently gasp.

"Latto you good?"asked mani.

"Nova,you gave dee hickey?"asked latto.

"No."said nova.he turned to face me.he look at my neck.he got angry.

"Who?"asked nova.I grabbed a paper and pencil.I wrote'its not a hickey stupid' I gave it to nova.he read it.

"Still who?"asked nova.i shook my head.

"Fine.don't tell me."he said angrily.The rest of class period he ignore me.after the bell rang.I went to front school and waited for jermaine to pick me up.nova walked up to me.

"Are you sure don't want to tell me?"he asked.I didn't answer.

"Really dee.I thought we was close apparently not."he was about to walk away.we are!don't leave!I grabbed his hand.I took a pen out.I pulled up his sleeve.I wrote 'it was old bully(female)'

"Name."said nova.then  I saw jermaine car.I was about walk away when nova grabbed my wrist.he pull me to him for a hug.

"I am trying to protect you.so let me."then he let go of me.i put my hood back on.I went jermaine car.I hoped in.

"What that was all about?"he asked.I shook my head.after we left the doctor office.we went home.I went to my room.I took my hoodie off.when jermaine walked in.

"Have you seen my other shoe?"he asked.I shook my head.he stare at me.he walked up to me.he turn my head.

"Why you got hickey!??"he asked.its not a hickey!it is a bruise!wait I can't tell him that!I didn't answer.

"Nova gave it to you?"lie or tell him I got punch in the neck.I nodded.

"I should have know you two was freaky."my jaw dropped.

"I am not!"I signed.

"That hickey says other wise."

"You acting like I ask him to give it to me."

"So he force you to do something?"

"it was accident!he just got carried away!"

"Thats is it!I beating him up."

"It was accident.chill!nova will say the same!"

"How about we go ask him."then he walked to the car.

"he probably not home?"

"We gonna find right now.get in."then I hoped in the car.

"Big fella is unnecessary!"

"Don't care."then we pulled up at nova house.

"Brother,you don't have to do this!its not that serious!"he knocked.

"Yes it is."he said.then nova open the door.

"Did you gave her a hickey?"asked jermaine.nova looked at me.I gave the play-along.

"Yeah."Said he.

"Without her permission."

"So when she started kissing on me wasn't permission to keep going?"he said.he smirked.

"So when kissing your best friends was acceptable?"jermaine raised an eyebrow

"Who say we was best friends?dee didn't tell him?"he said

"Tell me what?"

"Dee is my girlfriend.that's was we was kissing this morning."he said.

"Teenagers nowadays."jermaine mumbled.he went to his car.I kissed nova cheek as a thank you.I went to the car.