16.

Dee pov

Me and nova walking around the mall.

"You want some new shoes?"asked nova.I got all the new shoes already.I shook my head.

"How about some jewelry?"he asked.I don't like looking at jewelry.I shook my head.

"How about a hoodie?"I nodded.we walked in rue21.I caught shiver.its cold in here.

"I-it co-ld."I whisper.

"Here."said nova.he took his jacket off.I shook my head.

"Put it on."he said.I put it on.we walked around the store and found a tie dye hoodie.

"I think I will get me one too."said nova.he grabbed a hoodie.we paid for it.we walked around the mall a little when I saw peach and tally standing at poster talking.I zip the jacket up and put the hood on.I started walking the opposite while holding nova hand.nova stopped walking.

"I thought we was going to the food court."he said.then I saw tally look at me and smirk.they started walking to us.nova look at me confused.he turn around to see what I was looking at.

"Hey cutie."said tally.

"This is cute guy you was talking about."said peach.

"And he is single."said tally.

"No.i am not."said nova.

"Who is your girlfriend?"asked peach acting dumb like me and nova ain't holding hands right now.

"Me.stupid."said tally.

"Sorry I don't date blondes."said nova with smirk.

"I am not blonde."said peach.

"I am dating dee your idiots."said nova.

"Dee,are you dating nova?"asked tally.I nodded.

"Well I guess we will never know."said peach with a shrug.then nova grab my chin and kiss me.

"does that answer your question."said nova.then we walked around them.We walk to a food stand.

"Who was that girl with tally?"asked nova.peach.I shrugged.

"why I feel like you lying to me."said nova.cuz I am.I gave him the i-don't-know look.He smacked his lips.

"Why you lied to me?"he asked.how you knew?I raised an eyebrow.

"And you how I know cuz you would shook your head no when I ask if you knew the girl but you instead shrugged."fuck!he knows me too well!

"now who was she?"I type'her name is peach' in my phone.I show nova.

"Okay.who is she to you?"I type' a classmate'

"Dee,why are you ly-" then nova rang.he answered it.

"Hello?.....yea......if I don't?....is that I threat towards me?and if I tolled dee about this you will be dead."nova playful smirk at me.put on speaker!

"Sp-ea-ker"i whispered.nova put on speaker.

"-dee ain't gonna do nothing to me so stop using her as a threat."said jermaine.oh really?bet!

"Um.I would be so sure about that."said nova.

"You put me on speaker again didn't you."said jermaine

"Yup."said nova

"Nova,the whole point of me calling you so Dee wouldn't hear."said jermaine.I texted jermaine

Dee:ain't gonna do nothing?bet!

"dee,chill.I was-"then I click the end button before he could finish.

"well before you hang up.he was telling me to take you back home."why?I pouted.

"I don't know why.do you have something to do?"do I?I check my phone calendar.nope.I shook my head.

"Well let go find out."then we left the mall and went to my house.He walked to my door.

"I love you.see you later."he signed.

"Yo!you learn how to sign?"I sign.

"Dee,I only learned how to say those two sentences."he said.I pouted.no fun.he kissed me.I pulled back.

"I love you too."He smiled.

"Its so cool that I actually know what you just said!"I laughed at his excitement.I waved bye.I unlock the door and walked in.I smelled some food cooking.I walked to the kitchen.I saw jermaine dancing while cutting up carrots.I whistled.he looked at me.

"Why you called me here?"

"I tolled last week.that today i would be making a home cook dinner for my girlfriend and I wanted you here."

"Your food is disgusting!"

"You ate last time."

"and I was sick the next day!"

"I am trying something new tonight,try it,alright."

"Yeah."hell no!then I went to my room.

~later

I heard jermaine called my name.I went to the kitchen.tay was sitting on the counter.I sat the table.I really don't want to be here!tay got off the counter and sat at the table with me.jermaine made our plates.He place a plate green looking meat and orange rice in front of me.This looks disgusting!I try look disgusted at the food.

"What is this?"asked Tay.

"Green ham and rice drip in orange sauce."said jermaine.Tay look at the food in confusion.

"This look terrible."said tay.

"Its probably taste good."said jermaine.then he took a bite of ham.he spit it right out.

"Okay.I see your point."said jermaine.

"Good."said tay.

"Dee,order a pizza would ya?"said jermaine.I nodded.I started ordering the pizza online.

"Wait how she going to call the pizza place if she can't-"then tay looked jermaine who silently telling her to shut up.I looked up from my phone.I glare at him.get ya girl before I cut her!

"Tay,I thought we talked about this."said jermaine.

"I know.It just slipped out."said tay.I don't like this bitch.