3.

Dee pov

I woke up.I notice nova had his arm drape over my waist.why this boy got his arm on me?and why it feels comfortable?I moved his arm.I sat up.I look at him.he looks kinda cute.I got up from ths floor.I went to the bathroom.when I came back I saw latto with a whip cream can.she saw me.she silent ssh me.really?how I am going to make noise?I stood next to her.she gave me a marker.she pointed to nova.I raised an eyebrow.that's lame!

"Go"mouthed latto.she put whip cream on Roscoe hand.I went to the kitchen.Latto follow behind me.

"What are you doing?"whispered latto.I grabbed the hot sauce.I show latto.she covered her mouth with her hand to stop her from laughing.I went to the living room.I kneeled next to him.I wrote 'd3x' on his forehead.I slowly pour the got sauce in his mouth.he immediately sat up and started coughing.he ran into the kitchen.latto high fived me.we laughed.then Latto got a air horn.I covered my ears.she pushed the button.flau'jae and mani woke up.

"What the hell latto!"said flau'jae.Roscoe woke up.he wipe his face.

"What the fuck?"said Roscoe.

"Latto,I thought we agreed no more pranks!"said nova with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Firstly,nova you need to check in a mirror and second I just want to show dee how we do sleepovers in latto house."said latto.nova went to the bathroom.Roscoe followed after them.me,flau'jae,and latto cleaned up the living room.

"I am going to dip.later latto Roscoe!you need a ride?"said mani.

"Yeah."said Roscoe.they left.

"Wait me too!"said flau'jae.she ran after them.I did the peace sign.

"Later dee."said latto

"Latto,can you drive me home?"asked nova.

"Dee is blocking my car right now.you know what I have a great idea."said latto.please don't say-

"Dee can you bring him home?"asked latto.I nodded.then we went to my car.

"New whip."said nova.I nodded.we hop in.he started touching the dog tags that was hanging on the rear mirror.I smacked his hand hard.I glared at him.never touch that!I watched my finger at him.

"My bad."then I back out the driveway.I followed his directions to his house.

"Thank you."I nodded.he hop out my car.I drove back home.i forgot my key.I went to backdoor.I want to the bushes and open a box with useless paper and gave the extra key.I knew this would come in handy one day.I walked through the kitchen.I walked pass the living room when I saw two figures.wait a minute.I walked back.my brother was kissing a girl on the couch.so this what he does when I ain't here.I cleared my throat.they didn't notice me.I clapped my hands loudly.they look at me.they look like a deer caught in headlights.

"Hey dee,back so early."said jermaine.I raised an eyebrow.Explain

"Dee meet tay.tay meet dee."said jermaine.tay waved at me.I glared at him.this is not over.I texted him.

Dee:you got some explaining to do!

He checked his phone.he sighed deeply.I went to ny room.I play music on my speaker.when I got a text from a unknown number.

Unknown:its nova
Dee:how did you get my number?
U:Latto
D:and why you need my number?
U:I got all my friends number.

I saved thw number.when I heard knock on the door.I opened it.my brother came in and sat in my chair at my desk.I folded my arms.

"Can you use sign language?" He asked.definitely not!I look deaf doing that!I shook my head.I always hate that had to learn sign language.I never like to use because I feel like a disable person

"Please?"

"Fine."I signed.i sat on my bed

"Me and tay met a month ago."

"Why I am never met her!?"

"I wasn't ready for you two to meet yet."

"Oh but ready enough to  brought her here.okay!okay.okay."I folded my arms.

"Dee.chill."then my phone finger.I checked it.it was nova.I ignore it.I shook my head at him.

"Dee,I don't understood head movements."he said.bull!he just understood this morning.I stood up from my bed.I fake smile sarcastically.then understand this.I walked to the doorbell opened it and pointed at the hallway.

"Dee,come one"I keep pointing to hall.he sighed.he left my room.I slammed the door behind him.I lay in my bed.I check nova message.

Nova:my sister is so annoying-_-
Dee:so is my brother
N:u have a brother?
D:yea and he is older
N:well I am older then my sis by a few years
D:I have a sister but we don't talk much.
N:talk?
D: -_- yes..at one point in time.I talked to people.
N:I thought u damage ur voice or something
D:wht?no i am selective mute
N:so u can talk but u choose not to
D:yup
N:interesting -_^
D:I haven't talk since 6 then grade
N:we are juniors
D:yeah.it was a slick 5 yrs
N:well u r talkative RN
D:cuz I am not usting my voice.
N:good to know.

~later

N:cardi b is best!
D:ur tasre in music is weird
N:mine?
D:yes.u
N:yu?
D:yes u
N: yu or you?
D:wait wht?I don't understand
N:yu is a name in china.
D:ohhh

I chuckled.

"Wow.did I hear a chuckle?"said jermaine.I raised a eyebrow.what do you want?

"I want to see if you want anything from the store."He said.I will text you.he took the hint.he nodded.he left my room.I looked at my phone.I smiled slightly