11.

Two weeks later
Dee pov

I ran to cliff.nova was about to jump.

"No!"he turned around to look me.

"Then just tell me.you like me and I won't jump."I tried to open my mouth but I felt like it glue together.he jumped.I tried to jump after him but I froze in my spot.

~end of dream

I screamed.i sat up.I noticed I was crying.jermaine ran in my room with his gun.he looked at me.

"What's wrong?"he asked.

"I had a bad dream."

"What happened?"

" I want n-o-v-a!"

"Dee,its 3 in morning.he is not come over that late at night."then I text him.

Dee:I need you
Pineapple❤:omw

I show my brother.

"Dee,just cuz you text him doesn't mean he will be over here in under 5 mins."a few moments later.we hear the doorbell.I hop out of my bed and ran to the door.I opened it.it was nova.I jumped on him.he caught me.I wrapped my legs around his bare torso and arms around his neck.then I realized I only had sport bra on and sleep pants.nova had unzipped jacket on and sweats.

"What happened?"asked nova.

"A bad dream."said jermaine.nova chuckled.

"Dee,get off the poor boy.you too big for that."said jermaine.he slightly shook his head.I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I don't mind."said nova.he smiled.

"The fact you two are half naked.I don't like."he said.I started blushing.

"You know what your relationship is weird.I am going to back to bed."he said.he went to his room.we went to my room.I got off nova.I patted the spot next to me.

"No no no.your brother will kill me."I pouted.please!he sigh.he hop in bed next to me.I fell back asleep in his arms.I woke up to big fella waking me up.

"Time for school."he said.I look at the empty space beside me.it was all dream?I felt the empty space.but it felt so real!I sighed.I got ready for school.I check my phone.nova texted me.

Pineapple❤: I left early.I have to get ready for school.see you there.

So it wasn't a dream.I smiled.wait I wasn't wearing a shirt last night.he saw all of my scars.hopefully he won't ask me questions.then I went to school.I walked into the cafeteria.I sat next to nova.he grabbed my hand and intertwine our fingers.then tally push me off my seat and sat in the chair.latto helped me up.

"Why you over here?"asked flau'jae.I stood behind nova.

"To see my boyfriend."said tally.who is the poor boy?

"Who?"asked latto.

"Nova."she said.I glared at her.

"Too late.i am already taken."said nova.

"By who?"asked tally.I hugged his neck.

"Who?"asked tally.

"By dee,you idiot."said Latto.not officially but yeah.

"but I thought y'all wasn't official yet."said mani.latto punched him in the chest.

"Shut up."said latto.

"See still up for grabs.so,what you doing this weekend?"asked tally.i look at latto.get her!Latto pulled her hair and dragged her away from our table.I high fived latto.

"No problems sis."

~later
Nova pov

Me and dee was hanging out at her house.we was in the kitchen.dee sat on the counter.

"Dee,I noticed something."she raised an eyebrow.

"Every time I come over here.ww always end up in this kitchen."she texted me.

Amor:cuz I like food.

I rolled eyes.she continue to eat her pop tart.should I ask her?well its now or never.I stood in between her legs.

"Aye dee.what happened to your stomach?"she sighed.she texted me.

Amor: one of my said bully literally burn me.

"That's mess up."she nodded

"But why do let bullies push you around?"then she started choking.I patted her back.she stopped choking.she texted me.

Amor: you ask too many questions.

"But one more question."she sighed.

"Will you go on a date with this weekend?"she smiled at me.she nodded.I didn't why but I kissed her.she didn't pulled back.I place my hands on her thighs to lean in closer she wrapped her arms around my neck without breaking the kiss.

"Oh I can't make out in living room but you can in the kitchen."said jermaine.

Dee pov

Nova kissed me.I kissed back.I felt him place his hands on my thighs.so I wrap my arms around is neck.I want to deepen the kiss and when...

"Oh I can't make out in living room but you can in the kitchen."said jermaine.we pulled back from each other.I pushed nova away from me.I felt my cheeks get hot.nova rubbed his back of his neck while looking at the floor.

"I don't know talking about?"

"Get off the counter."here said.I got off the counter.I I'd stood behind nova.

"Should I question why two was making out?"he said.

"we wasn't making out."said nova.

"nova,I think its time for you to go home."he said.nova nodded.he grabbed my hand.

"Not you,dee.stay."he said.I sigh.nova left the house.

"Now,I want to tell you tomorrow you will meet tay properly."he said. I nodded.