Please read!

I kinda disappear a lot I know BUT here's the thing, it's nearing the end of the year and things will get busy yes BUT that means I will also have less homework cuz I don't study lololol soo I have an idea for a new story. it might actually be a short story which isn't one of the ones I have in this book by short story I mean like 15 chapters maybe but anyway I originally named it The Biography of an Unknown Girl and the plan for the book was a gay romance BUT THEN I WAS LIKE YA KNOW WHAT I LOVE ZOMBIES but it's not a zombie book cuz I changed my mind again but now it's a final decision and I'm super excited to say the title is: Quirks

the description:

My name is Ally.

Everybody has their own quirks...

What's yours?

I know, I know it's way too simple to tell what it's about just from that but that's exactly what I want! it's not a mystery, it's general fiction with a little bit of horror thrown in and im superrrr excitedddddd!

Also, I'm trying to get my shit together and along that journey I'm going to make a new schedule for posting cuz I suck and I need to post more.

so yeah, I'm working on New Year's Eve and the new book Quirks and hopefully I get an idea for 3000 soon. I don't know if I should keep 3000 and New Year's Eve on hold until I finish Quirks or if I should keep Quirks unpublished until I finish it or something.

I think I'm gonna continue to write Quirks until it's finished and then publish a chapter a week. Also, I may do the same for either one or both of my books already out or maybe I should stock up on a couple chapters at a time and post them.

I think I'm gonna try to get ahead enough on chapters that I feel comfortable posting them without getting caught up to what I still need to write and I'm not posting any chapters of Quirk until it's done.  Unless it ends up being a full book and not a short story.

Okay, yeah that's all I had to say. Thanks for reading and I hope to be annoyingly active sooner or later! Bye!