Chapter 4: I Beat Up the Children of the God of War

I could suddenly see under water. I swam to the surface to see an Ares kid holding a long dagger above my face. I pull myself up on the rock and in a split second flip him over my head. I will the vines to grow around two of my attackers, they hack at the roots but I get to them first.

I drenched them then froze then solid. I looked around for the girl who threw me in. She was standing in the far corner, holding an axe. She runs up to me and I feel the adrenaline build up.

As she reaches me I kick her in the stomach and she stabs the spear at me. It pierces my stomach and I suddenly let loose. Tree roots grow around her and she freezes in place. Suddenly she's a tree. Half of my attackers are like her and the other half is advancing on me.

I knee the first guy in the groin causing him to double over. The next one punches my stomach and I wince in pain. I will the water to freeze him and it does. I do the same three times getting a cut on my cheek and my leg. Now there's just three left.

They turn around and run. Seeing as I've disabled most of their best fighters. I run back to camp eventually bumping into a boy.

"Woah, you okay?" He asks.

"Well, let's see. I think I have a concussion and have a four inch long cut down my leg so, yeah. I think I'm okay." I say sarcastically. He smiles sheepishly and says, "Did you fall from heaven?" Oh great, a failing flirter, wait, is that even a word?

I roll my eyes before liking down at my cut and blacking out from pain, blood-loss, a concussion, and this guy.