11.Tears

"They're already here to get her back." Jackson said with a terrified look.

You immediately smiled and let some happy tears fall. They came back for you.

"W-what?! But it has been only two days!" Youngjae said shocked.

"I assume they were well protected when we attacked them." Jackson said running his hand through his hair out of frustration.

"Well, I guess you're coming with me." He said taking your hand roughly.

"No! Let go!" You yelled trying to break free.

"Why are you making this so difficult!? Remember what I said before?" He said as he tightened his grip.

You stopped yelling and looked down. You started running with him. You ran through some hallways and doors until you reached a dark basement. He turned on a dim light and led you to a corner.

"You better be quiet." He said as he put a gun against your side.

You nodded while tears were streaming down your cheeks. These weren't tears of happiness anymore. You heard shouting and gunshots coming from upstairs. You couldn't handle it anymore and put your fingers in your ears so it would block the noise. You still could hear the noise and started sobbing.

"Shut up, they'll find us. If they do, you will probably never be able to see the sunshine." He said as he pressed the gun harder.

The noises got louder and louder every minute. You thought about what would happen when they found you. Would you be dead or would you get home safe.

Save me.

Jackson looked at his phone and cursed.

"I have to go for a minute. Don't go anywhere." He said and went up the stairs leaving you all alone.

Maybe you have a chance of escaping. Maybe there's a door that leads outside. Or maybe you should just stay there and wait for him.

"Yeah, I'll just cause trouble for BTS. That's all I do. But I miss them, I want to leave this place. Maybe they just want to sell me quickly. Maybe they hate me for-"

You suddenly heard the door slam open. You screamed but stopped when you heard a voice. His voice.

"Eun?! Where are you?!"

You ran towards the voice and saw him.

"Taehyung!" You ran towards him and hugged him.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking concerned.

"You came for me." You said ignoring his question.

"Answer me! Are you okay?" He said shaking your shoulders.

You nodded and hugged him again.

"We need to leave." He said and took your hand.

You ran out of the basement holding hands. You ignored all the noise and focused on running. You soon got out of the house and saw everyone from BTS in front of two cars. You ran towards them as fast as you could. You hugged them all and looked back at the house.

"Uh, guys, I think we should leave." You said when you saw JB with two other men come out of the house.

You went in the car with Jin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok. The others went in the other car. Jin drove as fast as he could, leaving the house and GOT7 behind. You let out a relieved breath and looked to your side. There was a beautiful sea that reflected the sunset. You were now safe.

"Eun, wake up, we're here."

You opened your eyes and adjusted to the light. You saw Taehyung smiling at you and turned around and looked in the mirror. Your hair was all over the place, making you gasp.

"Looks like you got a good nap." He said chuckling.

"Y-yeah, I did." You said blushing.

"Let's go." He said and got up from the car and opened your door.

You got up but fell back instantly from being dizzy.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah, a little dizzy though, probably because I haven't eaten well." You answered holding your head.

He then lifted you up and carried you to your room. You were blushing madly the whole time.

"Thanks." You said as he put you down.

"No problem. I'm going to bring you something to eat." He said with a smile.

You sat down on your bed and lied down. You thought about everything that happened to you and sighed.

"How do people stand me?" You thought aloud.

"I don't even know."

You turned around and saw Taehyung with a tray of food in his hands. You quickly got up and remembered you were dizzy and fell back. He brought the tray and sat down with you.

"Thank you for saving me." You said looking down.

"I couldn't have done it without the others." He said smiling.

"Yeah, I'm really thankful." You said giving him a little smile.

"I think you should go to sleep, tomorrow we'll do something fun." He said and kissed your hand.

You blushed and almost choked on your food. He started laughing like a maniac and you looked at him pouting.

"Stop it. You're too cute." He said pinching your cheeks.

Has he always been like this? Well, I don't mind.

"I think I should go to sleep now." You said and put the food away.

"Good night then."

"Good night."

(A/N) Hi. So my boyfriend broke up with me today... this chapter might suck because of that. My motivation that I just got has left again. I still wrote this chapter for you guys, but I might take another break, shorter one though, so I hope you understand. I'll try to get over it, it's not that big of a deal. I think. But yeah, you probably don't want to hear about my problems, so see you!