5.Consciousness

"You're going to pay for that!"

He pushes you to the side of the pool and grabs your chin roughly, but couldn't do anything else.

"Jimin." Namjoon reminds him.

Jimin lets go of you quickly, backing away.

"Alright, alright." He says with a little laugh.

"I'm not joking, Jimin. Don't touch her like that, understand?" Namjoon said in a serious tone.

He rolls his eyes and gets out of the pool. He leaves, bumping into Namjoon's shoulder.

"Thanks." You give him a little smile.

He gives you a smile back and leaves. You get out of the pool and sigh deeply. What was Jimin about to do to you?

You walk to your room with a towel around you. You walk in to the bathroom and look into the mirror. Your lips are still a shade darker than usual from what Jimin did. You got so scared back at the pool, you didn't know what to do. It's probably best to avoid him for a while. You step in the shower and let the warm water calm you down. You find yourself thinking about everything.

Why am I here?

Who are they exactly?

Who were they talking about at breakfast?

Millions of other thoughts ran through your head.

You finally come out of the shower after an hour. You decide to go cook some dinner, since you didn't have anything else to do. Might as well get on their good side.

"Jin, can I cook todays dinner?" You ask him with a puppy face.

"Of course you can." He pat your head.

You slightly blush and start looking for ingredients. You're just about to take out the eggs, when you suddenly shouting coming from the living room.

"You touched her?!"

"So what, do you have a little crush going on?"

"You fucking dick!"

You put the eggs back and run to the living room. You're horrified, as you see Taehyung and Jimin attacking each other. You put your hand over your mouth as Jimin pushes Taehyung towards the piano at a fast speed. Taehyung slams into the piano and falls over with the piano under him, broken.

"Taehyung! Are you okay?!" You run up to him and help him up. He just nods and dusts his shirt.

"You're in some big trouble, Taehyung." Jimin says as he leaves the living room.

"Are you sure you're okay? That looked like it hurt." You ask Taehyung as he looks at the piano, clearly stressed out.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Well, for now." He clears his throat and runs his hand through his hair.

What? How can he be fine after that? But what did Jimin even mean, what's going to happen?

"What the hell is go-" Yoongi stops after he sees the broken piano on the floor.

"What the fuck?! Did you break my fucking piano?!" He snarls at Taehyung furiously.

Oh, so this is what he meant. I guess the piano was his then.

"Look, it was just an accident, we can buy you a new one." Taehyung tries to calm him down.

"Accident my ass!" He yells as he starts coming towards Taehyung.