2.Kidnapped

*Kim Taehyung's pov.

"It's done."

I feel a hint of guilt as I watch Eun sleep on the couch peacefully. She probably thought that I wanted to get to know her better, but I'm actually kidnapping her. Wow Taehyung, that's cold. I lift her small sleeping form from the couch as carefully as I can. I don't want her to accidentally wake up, even though I drugged her with some pretty strong stuff. I walk outside carrying her gently, and see that Bangtan is already waiting there impatiently, leaning on our car. I see our leader, Namjoon, motioning me to go faster, so nobody sees this very shady looking scene that's happening in broad daylight. Not the best time to do this, but it must be done as quickly as possible. I slowly place her down on the backseat while the others go to their seats and sit down sluggishly. We have two cars because we sure won't fit in one car with the amount of members we have. Namjoon, me, Eun and Yoongi are in one car and Jin, Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok are in the other.

As we ride to the safehouse, Eun keeps shifting and mumbling in her sleep, so I stroke her soft hair with my fingers to calm her down. I see Yoongi give me an annoyed look and mumble something under his breath.

"We're here." I hear someone say as I wake up. I must have fallen asleep while calming Eun down.

We get up and I carry Eun inside. I wonder when she wakes up. I walk into the dark purple room that's going to be hers, and place her on the queen-sized bed and tuck her in the dark purple covers. She looks so small compared to the bed. I smile at the thought and leave the dark room.

*Eun Nae's pov.

You wake up with a pounding headache that's pulsing in your head. You try to remember what the hell happened, because you don't seem to remember anything. You sit up, but then realize that you aren't in your room at all. You panic and look around to find anything that can help you find out where you are. The walls are dark purple like the covers that are now laying on the dark wooden floor. There are two soft black chairs and a glass table that looks very expensive. Well, everything in here looks expensive.

You open a door that leads to a bathroom with white marble flooring that reminds you of home. You close the door of the suspiciously beautiful bathroom and see a door that looks like freedom. You quickly try to open the door, but it's locked. You have had panic attacks since you were young, but you haven't had one in so long, except now. You start crying uncontrollably, feeling like you can't breathe. That's it, you're probably going to die in this beautiful room. You see the door slam open and scream at the sudden loud noise. You crouch down while covering yourself with your trembling hands.

"Shh, it's okay," you hear Taehyung crouch down. "It's just me."

"Where am I?" You slowly lift your head from your hands.

"Look, it doesn't matter right now," he looks at you with pleading eyes. "I just want you to calm down."

I shoot him a are-you-fucking-kidding-me glare, causing the pleading in his eyes turn into cautiousness.

"Calm down? I woke up in a strange room that's door was locked with no memory of what happened!" You yell even though your head is killing you.

"Oh, weren't you the one that drugged me?" You suddenly remember as he scratches the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry about that, but I had to do it!" He defends himself.

"Chill, are you on your period or something?" You hear Yoongi laugh from the doorway, leaning smuggly.

That's it, you snap. You try to keep your words to yourself, but you and your big mouth did the opposite.

"YOU FUCKING FAKE ASS WANNABE SCARY MIDGET," you yell trying to hurt his pride, but of course you're lying because he's hot as hell, even though you shouldn't be thinking that.