Caught

Demi laughed and turned around. She could barely breath and Steve’s smile was so big, she was sure his face must be hurting. They’ve been chasing each other around backstage for a few minutes now, and the singer just couldn’t run anymore.

"Okay, okay…you won.", she said and put her hands on his chest, feeling his heart beating fast in his chest. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waits, pushing her against the wall gently.

"And what do I get as a price?", he said and winked at her. Demi bit her lower lip as her hands sneaked to the back of his neck and pulled his closer.

"This…", she said and pressed their lips together. She moaned at the feeling and held him tight as his hands moved under her shirt and his roucgh fingers stroked her lower back gently. She loved that feeling. God bless the fact that he’s playing the bass guitar for so long already.

Their lips moved in synch and just as she was about to wrapped her legs around his waist, she heard screaming behind them. They pulled away from each other and saw a group of five girls freaking out about the fact that they’ve just seen her making out with her bassist.

"Come on…", Steve whispered, grabbed her hand and started running towards the dressing rooms. The girl where still screaming their names an followed them for a while, but soon they lost sight of Demi and Steve and seemed to give up.

The young coupld laughed as they made it to the dressing room and Steve closed the door and leaned against it. Demi looked at him, for a moment, neither of them said a words until they both burst out in laughter.

"I don’t think we’ll be a secret any longer.", Demi said and tried to catch her breath from laughing too hard. Steve shook his head and stepped closer to her.

"I don’t really care, though…", he said and pulled her against his body again, kissing her lips passionately. They fell onto the couch and what started out as an innocent kissing soon turned into a hot make out session.

Steve moved her shirt up and over her head, threw it away and started nibbling on her neck gently. His hands found her breasts and he gave them a gentle squeeze which made Demi moan.

She tugged on his shirt impatiently and soon it joined hers on the floor. The singer leaned forwards a little and kissed his shoulder, biting down into the flesh gently. She loved his body.

The bassist started kissing down her stomach and opened her pants, pulling them down her legs along with her panties. He didn’t seem to want to wast any time right now. He opened his jeans and took of the last pieces of clothing as well before settling between her legs.

Demi looked up to him with dark and lust-filled eyes, smiling a little. She reached down between them and took his hard member into her hand, stroking him a little before guiding him to her wet entrance. She needed him.

He pushed into her slowly, groaning at the tight feeling around him and leaned down to kiss her lips again. “I love you, Demetria…”, he whispered and Demi whimpered again.

"I love you, too.", she responded and rocked her hips up against his. They found a nice rhythm together. It was gentle, it was passionate and loving until the door swung open and they heard a gasp coming from Demi’s assistant Natalie.

"Oh jesus!", she said and turned her head away from them. Steve and Demi quickly grabbed the blanket that was lyingon the back of the couch and covered themselves with it.

"Woah…okay…can I look again?", Natalie asked as she turned her face back towards the couple, her eyes still closed.

"Uhm…Y-Yeah."; Demi mumbled and cleared her throat. She felt the blush rising to her cheeks and pressed her lips together.

"Uhm. Demi, we need to get ready for the…uhm…you know…the interview…", Natalie said and swallowed hard. "I-I’m gonna wait outside…."

She left again and Steve looked at Demi who had her eyes closed. She turned and buried her face into his shoulder, groaning. “Oh my god, that was so embarrassing!”, she said nd Steve chuckled.

"You think? I think it was kind of funny.", he said and stroked her cheek. He leaned down and kissed her lips again. "Come on, you need to get ready.We’ll continue this later tonight, I promise.", he said and winked.