11

"You slept over." Carrie spoke softly, her eyes still closed, Mike's hand draped around her waist.

"I did."

"That's the first time since," she cut herself off, opening her eyes to look into his. "The first time you've slept over since, I guess we're together." Carrie bit her lip gently, Mike smiling at how nervous she seemed to be.

"If that's what you want." He moved closer, placing his lips against hers softly. "You don't have to even say it. You know that's what I want but only if you're ready." Mike spoke before she had the chance to ask him.

"I am." She nodded, kissing him again, their legs tangling under the covers. "Mike, I've been through a lot but there's one thing I'm sure of." The blonde's quiet voice sent a chill down his spine.

"What's that?"

"I'm sure that I care about you, a lot. I don't care that Matthew didn't wait for me, I'm glad he didn't. You, you are what I want; you're who I want." Carrie smiled gently, squinting her eyes as she sun shined through the curtains.

"And you're who I want." Mike placed both hands on the side of her face, pulling her in for a passionate kiss. He was surprised when she allowed his tongue to move into her mouth, Carrie placing her hand on the back of his neck, the two sharing intimate kisses. "I don't want to push you-,"

"You're not. This is what I want." Carrie cut him off, letting out a deep breath before they continued their make out session, Mike's hands gripping her sides.

The woman held her breath as Mike's lips moved down to her neck, his hands gently groping her breast through the thin, silk tank top she was wearing. Carrie hadn't had someone touch her so lovingly before and she missed it.

He smiled against the skin of her chest once he heard a groan come from his girlfriend. Mike wanted to make sure that he was being as gentle as possible because he knew that she needed it to be gentle.

"Mike," Carrie bit her lip after letting another groan slip her mouth, his attached to the skin of her stomach. "Please," she begged, him returning from under the covers to kiss her lips passionately.

"Care, are you sure?" Mike questioned, looking into her eyes seriously, the blonde nodding her head immediately.

"Yes, please don't stop." Carrie spoke, him removing her underwear.

She'd thought about what her first time would be like once she got back but she'd never expected it to be with Mike, nor did she expect it to be anything like it was. Mike was more than respectful; however, she still felt like he was enjoying it too. One thing she didn't want was for Mike to be so caught up in making sure that she was comfortable that he wouldn't enjoy the time himself.

"God," Mike huffed once he reached his peak, the blonde clutching onto him tightly. "I love you." He sighed before placing two hands on the side of her face again, kissing her rather roughly.

"I love you too." Carrie bit her lip as they pulled away, Mike laying back beside her and pulling her into his arms.

Did you see that coming?
Also, go check out the teaser for my new book 'The Sweetest Devotion'. The second chapter will be out tomorrow! Don't forget to vote on both!