Chapter 7.

Neeeeeew CHAPT! EEP! Hint hint spoiler alert, the rest of the boys will be back in soon! I wanted to make this chapter extra good/funny/long (I hope) because you guys got me to 2,000 reads!! Thank-you so much! I love that you like what I write!! x

Vote, fan COMMENT! I LOVE FEEDBACK!! 

P.S. Does anyone wanna make be a better cover pic? As you can see my editing is almost worse than sugarscape's!

~~~~~~~~~~  

PIP'S POV 

We told him everything. The whole story. Looking back on it, we have had quite a wild time. Simon was horrified when I told him about Paul's secret agenda. He also suggested that I stay with One Direction for a while longer, as after this drama security is about to become a whole lot tighter. I would be continuing on with my mission to stop Paul but also making sure Simon had secret eyes and ears into what the boys' really got up to.

"Ok you two, go get some rest. I have a hotel room booked for you just across the street and I will try and sort out what the hell happened to the rest of the band." Simon instructs us. I feel muh better having told Simon everything, and now he could deal with the situation so much better that either Harry or I could. Simon ushered me out of his office, but just as Harry was following, he spoke up. 

"Harry, could I talk to you for a minute?" 

"Sure, buncle Si." Harry gives me a small wave before closing the door separating us. I took a seat and waited for him. 

HARRY"S POV 

"Harry, I son't know how to say this without offending you, but in previous experiences, you have made a bit of a reputation for yourself as a, ahem, ladies' man. Now, I don't know what either of you have been getting up to over the lst couple of days, but I want you to know that if anything inappropriate happening while Pip is on an assignment, she could get into major trouble, if you get my drift." I certainly did. it was a not-so-subtle warning from Simon that while we were together, if anything happened between Pip and I, I would be landing butt first out of the puusy patrol faster than you can say 'donkey kong.'  I let out a horrified gasp. 

"I undertand Si. I'll talk to you later." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Curly?" 

"Yeah babe?" 

"Can we please stop for coffee?" We crossed the street, a steady stream of traffic flowing by as dusk creeped in. He held the door for me, but as I stepped to go through Harry leaned forward slightly so that our chests pressed together as I went through the door frame. I stared into Harry's eyes for one long second. I didn't know what Simon had said to Harry in the office, but I bet it was something about me. I've always hated being left out and not knowing things that other people did, but maybe with Harry that was a good thing. I leaned in, keeping me eyes open slightly until I could see his closing. Instead of going for his lips, though, I whisper into his ear, "Nice try Styles." Then I squeeze my chest in and manage to slip through without touching Harry one bit. I give myself  a satisfied little smirk and head for the counter, but a strong force pulls be backwards into something solid. 

"You can't run from me forever." 

"I can try." I say in response. "It's not hard to guess what you want from me, Harry." Before he can answer I place me order, not giving him the chance to continue the conversation.

We order coffees and leave the shop. Walking down the footpath, we are both silent, living in our thoughts. A rumbling comes from behind us. It becomes steadily louder with screeches and horns blaring at times aswel. I turn to Harry and give him a questioning look and he shrugs in response.