Chapter 4: The hard earned trust

I was shocked that he wasn't using his chip. When I met him as soon as I was studying what he looked like, he turned on his chip. I was torn out of my thoughts as he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of Vincent's office.

   "You can't stay here" he told me with a grim expression. As soon as he touched me, my concussion went away. All my thoughts cleared. Golden Freddy started running and I had enough focus to run next to him and keep up his pace. He turned into a room with no door. I paused at what looked like a doorway yet missing the door. He peeked his head back out and motioned to get in right as heard footsteps coming dow the hall. I ran into the room and looked back to see Golden Freddy making a door materialize out of thin air.

   "How in the world did you do that?" I said in pure awe. He looked back at me with a amused expression.

   "Let's just say... an old friend told me how." He said looking at something behind me. I froze. Was there something deadly behind me? My thoughts were cut short from hand grabbing my waste and scaring me half to death. I heard a sharp laughter from behind me and I saw Golden Freddy chuckle. I looked up to see golden ears flopping down and turned to see Spring Bonnie laughing. I gave him the sting eye yet he didn't notice. I sighed and looked around at the room. It was clean with no cobwebs or dust. There was what looked like a charging station and a music box in the corner playing what I thought was the most pretty tune in all of the world. I walked over to it and puts my hand on the lid. The box was so huge I bet Golden Freddy and Spring Bonnie could fit inside. I heard nothing but the music now. The lid opened slightly and I could silver eyes from the crack in the lid. I took my hand away bit not fast enough to get away from the black figure that jumped out thad grabbed my throat. I struggled against their unnaturally strong grip. I heard ringing and my chest was screaming for air.

   "H-...l..p," I managed. That seemed to be the only thing I had to say before Spring Bonnie and Golden Freddy were there. Spring Bonnie was lifting me up higher so I could breath more easily. Golden Freddy on the other hand was talking to the creature from the box. The creature was still looking at my eyes as seemed to look straight through me. Finally the creature looked at Golden Freddy and dropped me and Spring Bonnie barely caught me before I hit the ground. The ringing faded and I could hear. My concussion flared up again and Golden Freddy put his hand on my shoulder and the pain went away.

   "Marionette this is the new guard. We are helping her get away from you know who." As soon as he said the Marionette's face changed. Marionette reached back and turned on the music that I hadn't noticed stopping. Marionette looked straight into my eyes.

   "Yes my apologize. I know see there is good in your soul. No evil what-so-ever which is surprising since you are nearing your 20s." I stared at Marionette as they talked. How do they know all that about me? By just looking into my eyes? I was slightly freaked out about them knowing my age. I took the privilege of not being held and studied Marionette. They were surprisingly skinny. It didn't look like they had an endoskeleton inside their suit. There mask was glassy white with purple tears coming from their eyes and make it look like they were always crying. Their arms and legs had white stripes like rings around them. Marionette noticed me studying them and reached out to grab my arm and bent down to look straight into my eyes. "Your more curious than others I've met thats for sure. Anyway would you like a gift?" The question confused me fore a second before I saw presents being Marionette. I nodded and Marionette smiled bigger. I felt Spring Bonnie flinch as if he wanted to stop Marionette from giving me a gift. Why? Are the gifts bad? Are they dangerous? I couldn't think anymore before Marionette turned, grabbed a gift and put it in my arms.

   "Wow thanks." I studied the box. It was beautify decorated. I knew it the maker put every bit of effort into decorating it to make it as pretty as they could.I kind of felt bad opening it. I carefully untied the ribbed on top and opened the lid. It was a mini music box. I turned on the music and it played a little tune that matched the Marionette's music box tune. "It matches yours!" I said happily. Marionette's smile seemed to get bigger. All at once we all heard a pounding on the door and Marionette jumped back into it's box and closed the lid. I saw Golden Freddy whisper something into Spring Bonnie's ear. Spring Bonnie turned to me with an odd look on his face.

   "I'm sorry I have to do this. Just don't wiggle around or you know what will happen..." he reached out and grabbed me and I yelped in alarm. I took his word and didn't wiggle and the next thing I knew... I was in the torso of his suit. I couldn't see much besides out the cracks that I knew was his joints. I tried to peek out of his neck and I saw Spring Bonnie's eyes look back in his head and his voice box behind my head said in a faint whisper. "Listen don't look." I took his word as his eyes returned to an normal position. I heard the door open as my eyes adjusted to the faint light. My heart jumped as I saw spring locks on all sides. He had pulled back he spring locks in his torso yet not in his arms, legs, or head. Thats why he said don't wiggle, or I'll be.... no i can't think of that. I knew deep inside of my mind of what would happen. If a spring lock tripped all the ones near it would also go off it it reached the other side of the suit. I tried to strain my ears to hear who Golden Freddy was talking to.

   "Golden Freddy do you know were the new guard went? She isn't recover fully and I know somebody helped her. She wasn't in any condition to open a locked metal door." As soon as they talked I knew it was Vincent. Why was Vincent looking for me?