Chapter 6: What we are inside

(gore warning again)

   I wanted to see no more. I knew I would see more as the world around me went dark. The next thing I saw was Vincent again, cornering four kids. I saw his knife and I wanted to look away knowing what was coming next yet I couldn't. I saw one of the kids step in front of the others as if protecting them. I knew that was a bad move along with the other three kids. Vincent laughed, it was a horrible insane laugh. He lunged at the kid and grabs his shoulders in one arm as the other stabbed the knife right through the kid's gut. The other children's eyes widened as their friend dropped to the floor, staining his dark drown hair slightly red. Vincent chuckled and grabbed the kid with a purple shirt and stabbed him through the top of his skull. The second kid dropped to the floor. The boy with the brown pants and red shirt stepped in front of the girl in the yellow skirt. He got a knife driven straight through his right eye and his other eye widened and closed as he flopped to the floor. The last child fell to her knees in tears and hugged the red shirted boy. At this Vincent snickered and grabbed her hair and lifted her up and made her stand as she yelped. I managed to make my eyes close right as I heard an ear slitting scream. My eyes got forced open and I saw Vincent drop the girl onto the rest of the lifeless children bodies. My stomach was gagging to the point I thought I would throw up. The world went dork again and I returned to the real world with a horrified expression. Vincent must have guessed what I saw since he was looking away. I noticed something different about him. His skin was purple.

   "Now you know our story. Do you still like him now?" I think Marionette thought they new the answer yet I couldn't speak what I really wanted to say. "Now back to what I really want to do" Marionette's grip tightened more and Vincent's skin got slightly more purple. "Oh why don't you show her your wonderful face you demon" Vincent yelped in objection. Marionette forced Vincent in facing me yet he closed his eyes before I could see. "Come on show her your wonderful eyes and smile!" Marionette snapped in impatience. Marionette's remaining hand was placed onto his eyes then I saw just how big the animatronics were compared to full grown humans. I never thought about it even when I was an engineer. Yet again the normal group were not this giant. When Marionette dragged his fingers down Vincent's eyelids he finally opened his eyes from the pain and yelled with his mouth slightly open. His eyes were pure white, no glowing his eyes and mouth were glowing. The scene that Marionette had showed me, it wasn't lit up.... Vincent's eyes were emitting the light. Vincent's mouth and eyes suddenly flashed black. His eyes looked like the animatronics' mad eyes. Suddenly it seemed like Marionette's smile turned to more of a frown. "If that didn't change your mind then I think its time for the next step." Vincent's eyes turned normal with what I thought was... fear? I felt like I was yanked out of my body then suddenly I was leaning over Vincent. I blinked at him in confusion. I noticed that my hand was drawing blood from him and let go and got up. I looked around and saw.... wait my body. I looked at my hands again. They were three fingered and black. I felt my.... mask? It was glass yet I wouldn't try anyway. I turned to my body that was staring strait back at me... or Marionette? My mind wouldn't wrap around what Marionette had just done. I walked, or tried to, before I stumbled at the last second and fell. Somebody caught me. I looked up to see Golden Freddy looking at me like he understood. He helped me over to my body as Spring Bonnie let go of it.

   "What did you do to us?" I asked Marionette. It was odd looking into my own dark blue eyes. I was grateful for Golden Freddy's help. I never noticed that Marionette floats. If they could float why couldn't I in their body? I felt a tap on my side and guessed it was Vincent since he wasn't as tall as Marionette's original body. I turned and Golden Freddy had to reposition his hands to keep me standing. I hated how quiet Marionette was being. I looked down at Vincent then felt mean. I had an impulse to kill him. He must have seen this since he looked down. That mad the feeling fade yet not go away. It was something about his eyes meeting mine that made me mad at him for some odd reason. Then my mind caught something in his hand before he looked up, mouthed "sorry" and stabbed my narrow chest. I heard my own body yelp in panic and my mind went racing. Marionette wasn't in MY body they were in Vincent's. That was my last thought as I felt the Marionette suit fall yet I was still in the air. I looked down to see the suit way under me yet I was a few feet above the air. I looked back at my own body and saw them eying the fallen Marionette suit. Then with a pull, I was forced into black yet again.