Chapter 11: False Search

(Spring Bonnie's View) 

Rage was marching its way around my mind and would stop. I couldn't stop my body from grabbing Vincent's limp body and carrying him out of the room and down the hall towards the stage. I didn't hear anything from behind me as I slid out of the room. When I got to the stage I flicked on the microphone and the speakers while tossing his limp body behind the curtain.

"I got HIM," I growled into the microphone. I hated how whenever somebody actually talked into the microphone, it sounded like the person talking was surrounded in static. In almost a few moments everybody was out here..... except for Golden, the Guard, and Marionette..... And well.... Foxy and Freddy.....

"How can we believe you Spring Bonnie?..... You were the one that HELPED him kill us! And also, we can't make any decisions without all of us here.... wait.... where are Foxy and Freddy?...." Bonnie rambled. Chica was glaring at me like I was hiding them.....

"You don't think Spring Bonnie hurt them did you?" Chica said to Bonnie without disconnecting eye contact.

"I bet he did...." A shudder went down my spine (if he even has one) as the memory of the fight flashed through my head. What else was I meant to do? Let them kill me, my brother, and the guard? No..... I made the right choice..... no going back on what I did. I need to tell them during the day.... and stop them from looking for them.

"I bet they just didn't hear me and are off wandering somewhere." by their faces, they didn't believe me. I needed to avert their attention to something else to do.

"Are you just going to stand there, or are we all going to look for Foxy and Freddy?" Bonnie said, breaking through my thoughts. Panic shot through me. I had to stop them from looking, but.... how?... Just as I had an idea, a groan came from behind the curtain.

"Why.... am I on the stage?....." I whirled around to look behind me to find Vincent sitting up and holding the back of his head, looking confused. Chica screeched and lunged for his throat. Vincent's eyes widened, saw an ax next to him.... and swung. 

Time seemed to slow down as the ax pierced the animatronic suit, through the endo and straight through the other side. The crack that sounded out was enough to make something without nerves to recoil. Chica's lifeless body fell right next to Vincent. As he looked at her, Bonnie ran towards Marionette's hallway. I glanced at Vincent, who was giving the ax a blank, emotionless stare, then bolted after Bonnie.

                                                (Bonnie's View)

I ran without thinking. My mind is racing faster than my feet can keep up. He..... He just.......... Within a few seconds, I could hear Spring Bonnie's giant feet stomping after me. Whatever is the equivalent for adrenaline for animatronics, that heavy stomping gives the feeling that your doom is chasing you. I tried to run faster but the sound of stomping kept getting closer and closer. I risked a glance behind me and screeched. He was in reaching distance of me. Suddenly, I slammed into something. The wall, I guessed. Let's just say I was right. I layed on the ground, blinking confused at the ceiling. I saw Spring Bonnie lean over me and I flinched. The bell rang for 6 a.m.

                                        (Spring Bonnie's View)

How did he not see the wall in front of him? Just as I locked eyes with him, the bell for 6 a.m. rang. So it wasn't his night mode that made him run into a wall. Funny... My eyes moved to a tear in Bonnie's suit. The tear went from the corner of his right to almost the whole way around the top of his face. I looked up at the wall of the corner to see a nail poking out where a poster formerly hung with a strip of purple fabric. A sudden flashback shot through my head with a flash of a poster of me and Fredbear in that spot before we were retired. When I was in reality again, I could see Bonnie's mask moving loosely. I wouldn't worry about that now. I heard steps behind me to see Vincent slowly walking down the hallway, ax in hand, and a blank stare at the ground in front of him. While I was looking at Vincent, I hadn't noticed Bonnie sitting up and staring at Vincent as well. I grabbed Bonnie's arm and heaved him up. I hadn't noticed, but my ears seemed to have brushed a nail as well since there was a tear in one. Again, I didn't have time to deal with it. I helped Bonnie around the corner and into Marionette's room. Marionette popped up out of their box and their gaze focused on Bonnie.

"What happened? Did you two get in a fight?" Marionette glanced at Bonnie's mask then to my ripped ear.

"Not really... Just a wall and a nail for Bonnie. As for me, a nail on the ceiling for some reason." I rolled my eyes at the thought of why someone would need a nail on the ceiling. Actually... You'd be surprised at how useful they can be......

As if reading my thoughts, Marionette said, "Why would anyone need a nail on the ceiling? What do you need me to d-" The door clicking shut and the lights flickered. I turned around to see Vincent slowly walking, dragging the ax limp on the ground. Bonnie yelped and backed against the wall. I heard the Marionette growl and when I looked I froze. The Marionette was climbing out of the box like a demented spider. The noise of the Marionette climbing out of the box seemed to slightly snap Vincent out of his 'trance.' His other hand reveals a remote. I froze as he pressed one of the bigger golden buttons labeled 'Rabbit.' Without my input, I collapsed onto the ground with a loud 'thud.' I couldn't move, couldn't look around, couldn't even twitch.... Well.... My tail could.... Not anything else though.... I would have jumped if I could as I caught Vincent's feet edging around me so I was in between him and Marionette. My fears were confirmed true as he put me into a 'sitting' position. If I had a proper skeleton and nerves, the position would have been very painful. He very quickly started retracting all of my spring locks. I hate the feeling as somebody uses your body like a suit, performing for children........ or..... 

                                    k̷̞̓i̷̳̖̺̖͝ͅl̵̹̠̖͖̫̓̊ͅḻ̴̡̢̭͇̤̩̓̑̈́̐̚͝ỉ̴̮̣͎̗̤̝̃̓͆̔̋͒n̸̛̥̬̯͔͔͒̒̽̃̇̈́̈́̚g̷͇̣͂̄̃̇́͛̽̀͠ ̸̡̙͚͈͙͂̏͛̌͛̉̚̚̕͜c̸̮̬̮̱̗̓̓͛͂̀̄͊̚͝h̷̺̣̤̟̐͊̅̈́͌̑͊ḭ̶̛̝̫̀̇̀l̸̨͕̹̺̼̥̫̑d̵̻͈͈̞̤̹͕̭̬͊̀̋̕r̶͉̻̔̋̈́̊͘͘e̷̠̩͕̩̗̍̿̏n̶͖̦͖̞̳͉͚̓̈́͌̚.̵̨̨̡͚͇̟̯̫̇̀̐̂̓ͅ.̸͍̺̗̻͒͆̈͠.̴̨͆́̆͊̄