Chapter 10: The Hunt

(hey guys It's Jade. I just wanted to say that I've been trying to think of how to continue. Thanks for the patience! Hope you enjoy!)

(Vincent's View still)

   I stormed down the hall and banged on the 'secret' room's door. I couldn't contain myself as my eyes turned black and my skin turned as a dark purple as when I'm in my 'murder mood.'

  "GOLDEN FREDDY OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" I heard shuffling and a loud sigh as the door disappeared. As soon as it opened all the way Golden Freddy's face turned from annoyed to slightly scared.

(Golden Freddy's view)

   I looked straight into Vincent's eyes and felt pure fear. He was in one of his moods that he would kill if anybody looked at him in any way that he thought was odd. I felt my body freeze in fear and I couldn't move. An insane smile edged it's way across Vincent's face and he pulled out his knife and looked straight into my face. His smile got larger as he grabbed my throat. I knew we didn't need to breathe to live yet I became slightly light-headed. I stared straight into his void-like eyes and made my face go blank. Then it hit me on what he was doing. His finger was right over my kill switch. If he switched it, I would become the monster I used to be before Spring Bonnie found me again. The reflection of the silver blade caught my attention as he raised it. I heard shuffling behind me yet it stopped as Vincent glared at who I thought was Spring Bonnie. Vincent's attention turned back to his prey and plunged the knife right into my chest. I felt nothing but pain yet I heard a scream. Then I realized it was mine. Vincent dropped me and as I hit the floor, the world went dark.

(Spring Bonnie's view)

   Time seemed to slow down as my brother fell back as Vincent pulled the knife out of his chest. My mind turned blank with rage and the next thing I knew I was lunging at Vincent, not even thinking straight. I grabbed his neck and threw him away from my brother. He slumped against the wall and fell unconscious. I turned with tears in my eyes and dropped next to Golden Freddy's lifeless body. The giant gaping hole in his suit looked unfixable. Even if he was gone I hugged him anyway. I felt a hand on my shoulder then a soft hug. I didn't look up until a voice said, "you're not alone...." My head snapped up. I looked behind me to see a dark rabbit-like figure, yet its features were blurred out. I stared at it for what felt like an eternity until it sighed.

   "You look like you've seen a ghost." Its face scrunched up as in to hide laughter. I frowned with tears still in my eyes. It sighed again. "I'm... a ghost... it was a joke..." My eyes widened and I shuffled closer to my brother's body. It sighed again. Goodness, they sigh a LOT. "I'm... well... I'm not really a ghost as I am a rejected part of your mind. I am Shadow Bonnie and I am made up of your sorrows and fears." Shadow Bonnie seemed somehow proud of this as he talked yet he is all sorrow and fear.... isn't he?....

   "How do you laugh and not be afraid of everything if your all sorrow and fear?" I blurted. I clenched my jaw. Stupid me, I didn't mean to be that rude.

   "Oh well, I pretty much feel the opposite emotion as you so when your sad and miserable like you are now... I feel happy and can smile a lot, yet when you're happy, which is a LOT, I feel what you feel now..." I felt bad for him, or I think it was a him since I am male. I turned back to my brother's lifeless body in my lap and tears started up again.

(Shadow Bonnie's view)

   Oh my goodness why am I so happy? Is he really THAT sad? I could just run around like crazy and just laugh all day! I've never been this happy in all my existence! Although...... Spring Bonnie is having a bad time while I'm just rolling in sunshine. I look down to see Spring Bonnie start to clench up as I start to feel great fear. I knew that anger was boiling in him as I vanished and appeared back in his head. Yep, I was right. The whole place was in a red fog with dashes of sadness. I started to walk without me even thinking. I ended up in a weird room with blood lining the floor and the bottom of the walls. The ceiling was low enough to brush my ears. It felt odd so I looked up to see that it was all flesh. I heard a growl and I started shaking in fear, more than I have ever felt. I turned around to see what looked like Spring Bonnie in the middle of the room... yet..... not him.... he-it was torn up and was a greenish-gold in the dark lighting. It had what looked like claws or teeth all over its arms and shoulders. It had wires wrapped in and around it's suit. Its head snapped around and the last thing I see is eyes that where a mixture of silver, purple, and red before the world went darker than the void itself.