Chapter 5: The soul story

(warning gore)

   "I know I didn-" Golden Freddy was cut off by a slapping sound, and I knew Vincent had slapped him which was a bad idea in my mind.

   "Don't lie to me" Vincent hissed. I have never heard him use that tone of voice to anybody before. I knew Golden Freddy was very mad yet he didn't attack Vincent for some reason. "I knew either you or some other strong animatronic helped her. The door's hinges were slightly broken. Was it Spring Bonnie?" I froze as I heard footsteps walk over and look Spring Bonnie in the eyes. "Why are you so quiet? Is your spring locks open for some reason?" I saw a hand grab the rim of the torso to look to see and felt Spring Bonnie's voice box vibrate behind my head.

   "No I'm fine." Spring Bonnie said with the spring locks around my head moving along with the voice box. I was terrified of accidentally triggering one of the spring locks. I saw Vincent's hand move away from the rim of the torso and I nearly sighed yet I remembered the spring locks also trigger from moisture.

   "What about Marionette then." As Vincent said it's name it hissed.

   "Don't come near me or you know what will happen to you, you murderer!" I pressed dangerously close to the spring locks on the back of the torso and I felt Spring Bonnie shift a little yet not enough for the spring locks to touch me. I knew Spring Bonnie was getting nervous for me. I heard Vincent get closer to the box anyway and Marionette's music slowed down enough to sound very creepy and met to be a warning. Vincent took one more loud step towards the box and the music stopped. I had the urge to curl up and never move again yet I couldn't move without hitting the triggers of the spring locks. I heard the lid of the box creak open and bang as Vincent dropped it. I saw the front of the torso lean in as Spring Bonnie put his arms in front of it as if protecting me. I heard a scream and I knew Marionette had attacked Vincent.

   "This is what you get for killing me you murderer! She will never love you if she knows what a monster you are!" Marionette was screaming so loud I could barely hear what they were saying. How is Vincent a monster? What did he do to be a monster? Who did he murder if he is? I hated myself for doubting Vincent yet somehow I could believe it. I felt arms pull me out of Spring Bonnie's torso and plopped onto the floor. My eyes adjusted to the light to see Marionette pinning Vincent to the ground and leaning over him.

   "Marionette what are you doing!?" I yelled in panic. Spring Bonnie covered my mouth to late and they both turned their head to face me. I backed up realizing how much hate Marionette had for Vincent. I had make a life threatening mistake.

   "Well aren't you sweet standing up for a murderer" Marionette snapped. "You don't know who this monster really is." at this Vincent flinched and Marionette smiled and repositioned their hand to close his mouth. "I'll tell her wether you like it or not." Marionette hissed into his ear. I moved to stop them yet Spring Bonnie stopped me. Marionette looked straight into my eyes, making me lose all motive to stop them from telling what apparently what was Vincent's secret. "First of all before I tell you I have to show you something. Spring Bonnie make sure she doesn't run away." Spring Bonnie rapped his arms around me yet I couldn't move anyway. Suddenly Marionette's eyes went pure black and a white see-through hand grabbed the Marionette's back and a little white child heaved itself up and looked straight into my eyes. I noticed that there was a mask on the child that matched the Marionette's. My body clenched as I realized that's not an alive... thats a soul of a child! I wanted to run yet I couldn't move in Spring Bonnie's grip. The child ducked and Marionette's eyes reappeared. "Do you understand now? Us animatronics are all haunted with murdered children. Do you know who killed us?" Marionette gripped Vincent's mouth so hard it drew blood. "This monster I have right here. HE killed us and if you don't believe me you could ask any animatronic what their opinion on Vincent is and they will go crazy once you say his name since he killed them. Anyway this is our story." The world around faded and when I could see again I saw a girl with a green bracelet banging on a window in the rain. Through the window I could see kids looking back at her yet not letting her in. Behind the kids was a version of Marionette yet with bright green eyes. Something caught my eye while the Marionette tried the door. The man had a ponytail and was dressed in purple. He was hiding his face. He walked over the the child, pulled out a knife, and plunged it deep into the child's chest. I wanted to look away more than anything yet I couldn't. I had to watch as the man pulled the knife out and the child dropped to the ground and slowly bled out. The man smiled up at raining sky and started laughing. He laughed into the air and I saw his face. 

Vincent had killed the kid.