Chapter 9:Night Mode

(still Spring Bonnie's view)

   I looked up and tried to look at Golden Freddy's eyes yet he wouldn't meet my gaze. I looked back at the blueprints and flipped to the next. A fox model. I flipped to the next. A weird ballerina with her eyes shut. I couldn't really see much in their designs that were as bad as the first two. I flipped to the last and stopped. It was an animatronic made entirely out of metal coils besides its mask. It was named 'Ennard.' I looked at the features and all I saw was a huge 'DISCONTINUED.' Maybe that's for the best... I dropped the blueprints back on the desk and looked at Golden Freddy, where I met his eyes this time. I didn't know what to say... Then I remembered. The guard is in danger. I start towards the door and looks back to see Golden Freddy take the blueprints with him. We don't have time to chat. I rush out of the office and see that Freddy is coming up to the room where the guard is. I put on a burst of speed and step right in front of him right before he turned into the room. I felt Golden Freddy brush past me.

   "Freddy no, this isn't you." I look into his black eyes and suppress a shiver. He noticed it anyway and laughed.

   "You're... scared... aren't you?..." I hated how slow and menacing his voice is when it's night. The others' voices aren't as bad yet Freddy seems to have the worst of it. He laughed again and I felt a plastic hand grip my shoulder. I froze. I heard a glitched out chuckle from behind me. I felt the hand grip me so hard that I thought I heard snapping yet I knew my endo didn't snap. He broke a spring lock. I screamed and fell as if he did break my endo. I lay completely still until I heard feet going by me. Sorry guys I need the element of surprise to win this battle... I leaped up and jumped at Foxy and grabbed his back and yanked him back. I knew from Freddy's grunts of pain that Golden Freddy was fighting as well. Foxy pulled himself out of my grip and turned around. I suddenly realized that his eyes had a wild spark in them. It's a predator versus prey... fox versus rabbit... I thought uneasily. Before I knew it he leaped and scratched a giant hole in my chest. I went a little dizzy yet still stumbled forwards, grabbed him, and pinned him to the ground and sat on his legs. I looked straight down at him and felt throbbing behind my mask and realized that my eyes had turned red instead of their normal green. I slowly calmed enough for them to return to normal. I grabbed his hook arm and pinned it to the ground and ignored his growls of protest. I looked up to see that Freddy had been knocked out and was breathing heavily. I saw scratches along his sides. Golden Freddy was standing over him with pure hate in his eyes. He looks up at me and his gaze softens. I heard Marionette's box creak open. Marionette gets out and stretches then stops and looks at Foxy and Freddy then sighs and heaves themselves out of the box and taps Foxy forehead and sends him into sleep. Marionette turns to Freddy and carries him into their box and climb in their self. I get up and walk over to Golden Freddy.

   "It's not your fault you lashed out... you wanted to protect her..." He looked at me and I knew he didn't believe a word I said. "I mean it when I saw it, It's NOT your fault Golden."

   "Fine then. 'It's not my fault.' Then why is Freddy all scratched up like that? ME! I did that! Not anybody else! ME!" I hate seeing my own brother like this. It's like the time he accidentally bi-... I know that I'm not supposed to think about it yet my mind keeps wandering to the thought.

                                 (Vincent's View)

   I rush to my office with a piece of toast in my mouth and papers in my arms. I rush into my office and close the door right as Bonnie appears in the doorway. Nobody knows but me that the generator does work at night yet I always shut if off when I'm not the guard. I put the papers down and take a bite out of the toast and put it in a secret stash. I sit down and grab the camera tablet. I scan the cameras and puts in a secret code to access the basement and the kitchen. I block off the kitchen camera so nobody sees me eating toast at night sadly... I dig through the papers quickly and my heart stops. Were in the wide world are the blueprints!?!? I start freaking out and I know my skin is turning purple and my eyes are turning black. I knew it when I started yet I dreaded the thought. The blueprints are gone. My head snapped up and through the window I saw Bonnie flinch and slowly get away from the door. Even though their night mode makes them murderers their fears still stay the same. Thoughts raced through my head yet I knew one of them were true.

Golden Freddy stole the blueprints.