Prolouge

(A/N: This takes place around Season 1 of the 2012 version, because I love it 😊 anyways I hope you love it and enjoy!)

Third Person POV:
The night was quiet and it was too quiet for Venus's taste. She and her three sisters—Lara, Tally, and Amoly—were all in the Foot Clan. They are skilled female warriors in Oraku Saki's ninja army, but they are still just teenagers in their own right, although Shredder could care less about that matter. They were also The Shredder's second in command, much of the dismay of Karai—his own daughter—but she tries to deal with it, especially with Lara teasing her about it all the time. With their unpleasant outlook on the world, they cared little for humanity or even any mutants that stood in their way; which is what Shredder liked about them.

While the four teenage girls jumped over the rooftops, the Shredder was waiting in the throne room where he was expecting them to come back with good news. In other words, he wanted to make sure no one saw them while they were doing all their work by collecting or stealing the shipment that Shredder requested. He didn't want any outsider of the Foot Clan to know about their existence, especially the Turtles.

As he waited for the girls, he felt a certain presence with him. As he looked deeply in the shadows he saw four hidden figures.

"Do you have the shipment I have requested?" he questioned gravelly towards the dark figures.
"Aww, what's the matter Master Shredder?" answered a voice.
Before he could give a proper response, one of the four figures stepped out of the shadows revealing to be one of the girls he has been waiting for—Venus.

"Don't you trust us..." she asked with a pout hung on her lips but soon changed with a smirk. As she began to walk up to Shredder's throne with the shipment in her hands, the three other hidden figures appeared out of the darkness revealing themselves as Venus's sisters. They watched as their older sister walk towards the Shredder's throne with the shipment in the palm of her hands. When she saw Shredder get up from his throne, she stopped and kneeled towards him.

"I believe this is the shipment you have requested, Master?" she asked presenting a case which hold the shipment towards him. He took hold of it from her and examined it.
"And I believe you said we would be rewarded for this? Didn't you?" voiced Lara as she walked behind Venus, along with the other two who followed her. He glanced at the case before looking at Lara first almost as if reconsidering.

"Yes." he responded flatly.

"But, before I give you this 'reward', you four must swear that you will complete this task as if your life depended on it." he then brought out the blades that were in his armor. "Which it will." he continued slowly.
"What is this 'task' sensei?" questioned Tally shyly. He narrowed his eyes with an evil look and responded back with a sinister tone.
"You four will do what my Foot soldiers nor Bradford and Xever could've done in the past.
You will destroy the turtles."

And that is it for start of the book. Hope you guys loved and enjoyed it!!! ❤️💖⚡️🐰 😊