Chapter 3

(Hello! I know it has been awhile, but I'm here and I have no plans for a several hours so here ya go!!!!! This chapter will take place in "The Alien Agenda" where they meet ALL of the female turtles! Hope you guys enjoy!!!!!!😊)

Venus's POV:
"The turtles have been spotted in this neighborhood, so stay alert for any sign of them."

My sisters and I recruited The Foot to help us search for the turtles, and destroy them once and for all. But that plan quickly faded when...

"BOOYAKASHA!!!!!!"

We heard gun shots being fired and war cries left and right from the alley below us on the rooftop. The soldiers wanted to know what was going on, but Lara stopped them before they were to be seen. My sisters and I looked on what was going on and it was the turtles beating up.....robots!?

"This town is more interesting than I thought." Lara remarked. I was going to tell her to be quiet, but my little sister, Amoly stopped me suddenly.

"Umm Venus? Who's that turtle dude that's staring at you like you're the only turtle in the world?" I turned my head to see Leo staring at me, but he quickly looked away to fighting back the robots quite skillfully. Like he was almost showing off. What an ego he has!
When he was done he looked up at me and winked with a smirk. Lara laughed at this quietly.

"Looks like someone gotta crush on you Vee!" She said with a smirk on her face. Tally and Amoly giggled at this to.

"Say another word about this Lara to me in public and you won't like the results!" Her smug look was quickly wiped off her face and replaced with a scowl.

"At that goes for all of you." I pointed out to Tally, Amoly, and the soldiers. I motioned them out back out towards Shredder's lair and listened followed me as we head back in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Later on in Shredder's Lair:)

Author's POV:

Stockman was working on Fishface trying to get him to him to walk, but that didn't go out according to how he planned it. As Fishface was walking normally, it malfunctioned and went crazy. Dogpound was laughing about this, but it just irritated the fish even more.

"Fix this or I will bite your head off!!"

It turned off, but still Baxter was in big trouble than before. Why was he in big trouble? Because Shredder is not happy at all about how he's work is going out.

"Baxter Stockman."

"Mr. Shredder!!!! Umm how long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to witness your failure. My patience is running thin." The dark master replied coldly, sending chills down Baxter's spine. He then rambled on how he just needs more time for his device to work, but Shredder meant what he said about his patience running slim.

"Enough!! If he is not walking soon, you won't be either. I will give you one more chance and then I wi-"  He was then cut off by Venus, with her sisters by her side.

"Master Shredder. We spotted the turtles fighting some guys in suits, but they were actually slimy brainy squids in robot bodies!" Venus claimed.

"Your mission is to destroy them and find Splinter. Everything else is just a distraction!" He said with no care for the Kraang. But that didn't go so well for Lara.

"Distraction?! Master, don't you want to know what's going on? I mean robots and creatures? Splinter's disciples are turtles! Mutants!! Your own men got turned into hideous freaks!" She practically shouted as she pointed to Bradford and Xever. Tally got in front of Lara to cool her off a bit.

"Plus, don't you think we should find out what's going on around here? I mean there's more to life than your vendetta."
She stated to the Shredder. Shredder growled lowly.

"There is nothing more!!!" His burst caused all the girls to jump a little. He then came behind all them and wrapped his armored arm around Amoly's shoulders who had been quiet this whole time.

"Have you four forgotten what Hamato Yoshi did to me? And to your mother?"

No. No they haven't forgot. They haven't forgotten that Yoshi was the one that almost killed their sensei and only mother figure in their life, Hopu. The girls love Hopu so much considering that she is the only one left in their past that is still living, or least trying to live.

Hopu is currently in a coma, she has been in a coma for almost 15 years. The girls are still trying to hold on to hope knowing that maybe their sensei will rise out of this coma and everything will be back to normal. Or as normal as it gets.

"Every day that Splinter lives is a stain on our honor that we must wipe clean. Girls, stay focused on mission, or else." He warned with venom in his tone. The girls narrowed their eyes knowing what they must do.

"Yes Master."