Chapter 5

Raph's POV:

I was fighting both Venus and Lara, but I was mainly fighting Lara since Venus was mainly trying to help her by distracting me.

"So this is the stuff that turns people into freaks. How does it work?" Lara asked while our weapons were clashed together.

"Why don't cha' lean in a little closer and I'll show ya'!" I dared to her. Bad idea.

She and Venus pushed me down off the side of the top. Once they landed I was planning on finishing them both, but Fearless had to come in and save his girlfriend.

"Enough! All of you!" He yelled at everyone including Don and Mikey who were fighting two other girl turtles. Where did they come from? The sky!?!

"You're gonna set off-" Suddenly Fearless pushed a button that set off an alarm.

"One of those." I was beyond furious at this point.

"Nice going Leo! You're protecting the Foot's royal princesses? What's wrong with you?! They're nothing but bad news!" I yelled clearly loud.

"No they're not!" He fired back at me.

"Yeah, we are." Venus fired back at him.

Then if things couldn't have gotten worse Kraang droids came in from left and right surrounding all of us turtles.

"What's going on?" asked one of the other two girls that I think attacked Mikey. Meanwhile, Kraang droids we're getting closer towards us where there was no where to run away.

"The one's who are not authorized by the authority of Kraang to exist in this place, will now be destroyed by Kraang in this place."

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Tally's POV:

The battle was on as me and my sisters demolished each of these "Kraang" robots one by one seeming that this is easier than it is.
Venus and I were slashing through the androids like they were nothing with our weapons. Lara was beating each droid to a pulp with her fists. And Amy.....

"WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

...was being Amy. She was taking out each droid at a time with her whips. In my opinion, I think we're outdoing the boys judging by the looks on their faces each time one of passes them. Their jaws were on the floors!

None of them spoke until Venus took one of robots head clean off with her katana blade.

"Look Raph! There all on our side now!" The one in blue cheered for joy. Pfff. As if!!
The one in red, which I believed was Raph argued back at him, "Are you even listening to yourself?"

He was about to argue back at him, but they both lost their train thought when Lara suddenly goes right past them in the blink of an eye.

"I like your brother Leo!" She yelled out loud to him. She then basically took down two droids by back flipping over them and striking them down with her weapon.

"He's almost as entertaining as you." she remarked in almost a snide way. But apparently, Raph didn't take to kindly to this once he basically stomped towards with a snarl once he spoke.

"Oh once this is over, I'll show you how entertaining I can be!" He warned her, but that didn't phase her considering the smirk on her face. She was about to set him off again, until I heard the one in the orange yell out us.

"Uhh, guys we got company!!!!"

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(And that is where I'm gonna leave off for now! I hoped you guys liked it! And yes I know I haven't updated in a long time, but school is just crazy right now with quizzes and tests left to right. But now surprisingly, there's no homework for me today!!! YAYYYY!! 😄😄😄😄 I'll try to update when I can if I have free time of any time I got! I love you guys so much and thank you for all the lovely comments you guys have send to me! I love them all especially Haileana and TennageWolf123 you both are amazing human beings!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
Once again, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye!!!!💕⚡️🦋