Chapter 2

(Again procrastinating is apparently a skill of mine 😑 plus school is insanity right now, so bare with me. Anyway, hope you enjoy!)

Leo's POV:
Apparently, Venus wants to show me something on top of the Byurley building. ( I don't know how to spell it so.....) Even though, April told me that Venus might push me off the building, I believe that there's good in her.

Once I make my way towards the tower, I see her walking around, waiting for me I guess. I jumped on the edge of the rooftop where she was near.

"I was beginning to think you were a no-show, but you don't disappoint." She smirked while laying a hand on her hip.

"So, what's this about?" I asked walking towards her. She tossed me some binoculars and pointed to the museum in front of us.

"That." I looked through the binoculars and it was an antique samurai sword. I gazed in awe realizing what it was.

"That's the sword of Miyamoto Ustashi."
"The greatest swordsman in the history of Japan. It's ancient. It's priceless. And it's yours.....if you help me." She said with a look of mischief in her eyes. I questioned what I needed to help her do.

"You know what. We're gonna steal it."

"No we're not." I stated.
"C'mon, that sword is just sitting there collecting dust." she paused, "You know, you deserve that katana blade. Certainly more than some lazy rich guy."

I didn't say anything. I just kept staring at the sword. I then heard her footsteps coming towards me. "Stop being responsible, Leo. Stop waiting for people to give you the life you want. Go out there, and take it." she demanded.

"No." I said. "I'm getting that sword Leo, with or without you. Choose." She stated.
"I can't Venus, it's just wrong." She rolled her eyes and started to reach for her blade behind her.

"You're starting to bore me." Before she could get a grip of her blade, l grabbed her hand and pulled it towards my chest along with her other hand. "Venus. You don't have to do this." I told her with a pleading look.

"I know." She said slowly inching towards my face. I blushed fiercely realizing how much space we have left between us.

"But that's what makes it fun." She said quietly. I was about to say something, but she pushed me down and rolled over. Once I got back on my feet, I heard Venus shout.

"Now Lara!" Who's Lara?
My question got answered when I got tackled to the ground by......another girl turtle!? She got my arm and pulled it behind me while she put her foot on back, causing me to be on my stomach. I thought I was cornered by two female turtles until.......

"Leo!" Raph came running towards us, but stopped once he saw Venus and Lara.
"W-what are you doing? And who the heck are these two?!" I introduced him to them quietly, clearly embarrassed. My face was so red, I could put Raph's mask to shame.

"What are you friends with em'! We're up here risking are necks and you're here holding hands with the Foot!" Raph yelled to me.

Raph's POV:
"Hey, listen here meathead!" I turned my head to hear the dark red masked chick turtle. "Your buddy over here made a deal with my sister and he needs to keep his promise." She growled him.

"Okay look sweetheart, my brother can b—"
she cut me off by grabbing my plastron and pulling me close to.

"Never. Call me. Sweetheart." She demanded to me. She then pushed me down like I'm nothing. This girl got some guts, more than I've seen out of......anybody. Maybe even me. She smirked down at me and started to taunt.
"Aww what's da matter tough guy. Afraid I'm gonna squash ya!" I was about to fight this chick until Fearless got in-between us.

"Okay you two enough" he then looked at me.
"Look Raph, I can explain."

"This should be good" I heard the other girl turtle whisper to her sister. While Leo was explaining whatever he was talking about, I didn't pay attention or care. My attention was towards this girl with the dark red mask.

Why the heck am I so whipped over her? I just met this chick, plus she's in the Foot!

"What the heck is that?!"

I turned around and saw Snakeweed......great.

We fought him for a while until me and Leo got overpowered by this overgrown plant. Leo was yelling for the girls, but they just stood there amused that we're gettin' beat up by a plant!

"Venus! Please! Help!!!" The 'Venus' girl just stood still until she threw a knife at my brother's head! Then they both vanished.

Just great.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually we defeated Snakeweed and got back to the lair with our other brothers still here. I went up to Leo to see was up with earlier

Leo's POV:
"So what's with the girl turtles who tried to kill ya, especially the one with aqua mask?" I rolled my eyes at the ridiculous question.

"She didn't try to kill me, she saved me."

"She threw a knife at your head."

"She threw a knife near my head."

"She's in the Foot Clan."

"Nobody's perfect."

(That's it folks! Like I said before I'm a big procrastinator so don't expect an update right away. But by all means, bare with me. please!!!
And let's hope this procrastination stops sometime soon. 😑😅 Anyways, love you guys and hope you enjoyed this one. See ya!
Booyakasha!!!!!!!! 😊❤️⚡️🦋👋😎)