Chapter 3: What did I just do?

After 3 Hours of sitting Adrien stood up to walk around a little bit, his back did already hurt because of all the sitting. He just walked circles and stared at the ground, you could really see how worried he was that he could loose his Lady. "Hey don't worry ok? She's a strong young woman! She will do it.", said Plegg to calm Adrien down, but he didn't listen. He didn't even hear Plegg talking because he was thinking about what could happen in the worst case. When he turned around so he could see the entrance of the hospital, Marinettes parents stormed into the Hospital. "Why are you standing here? Go!", Plegg said to Adrien.

"Mr. And Mrs. Dupain-Cheng?", Adrien said while he was going towards them. "Adrien?! Oh thank God, someone we know! Wait... why are you even here?", they were looking confused. "I-I'm the one who brought Mari here." Silence. A few seconds later Marinettes parents were hugging Adrien: "Thank you so much! You might have saved her life...you are a hero!" But he didn't feel like a hero. He was still blaming himself for letting Marinette get hurt. In his head he was saying that he should have protected her, that he wasn't fast enough to help her, even that he should have got hurt instead of Marinette.

His thoughts were interrupted by the nurse speaking: "Mrs. And Mrs. Dupain-Cheng? Your daughter in now in the wake-up-room. The op went well, we could save all of the damaged organs. You can see her if you want." As she was saying this sentence, Marinettes parents were running to the wake-up-room. Adrien didn't know if he was also allowed to see her, but the nurse didn't said that he isn't. So he did also go to the wake-up-room. As he got there, Marinettes parents were already inside the room. "Plegg I don't know if it's a good idea to go into the room...maby her parents don't want me to come in... I mean it's not easy for them-"-"Are you just acting dumb or are you actually? Do you really think that they wouldn't let you into the room? You are the guy who saved their daughter! Now you have extremely good chances to be her real boyfriend haha!" Adrien had to smirk, he could get used to that title. Now that he knows that his Lady is his best friend, on who he always had a crush on.

Adrien overcame his fear and knocked on the door of the wake-up-room. "Sorry for disturbing you, but I was wondering if it is ok for you if I would come in..." No one said anything, Adrien was just staring at the white ground. After a few seconds Marinettes father said: "No, god Adrien, why shouldn't you be allowed to come in? You are our hero! And also, how the nurse said us on the phone, her boyfriend so..." Marinettes mum had to take over: " What my husband is trying to say... of course you can come in. Marinettes dad and I have to leave for a while, we have something to do. I think you want to be alone with her a while. Come on Tom."-"But we have nothing..."-"Shsht! Just go!", Sabine whispered and pulled Tom out of the room. Adrien just stand there, confused about what just happened. After Marinettes parents got out of the room, he lifted his head up. He didn't move for a few seconds, he was just staring at Marinette with goosebumps all over his body.

He took a deep breath before he went towards Marinettes bed. He took the chair, which was standing in the corner of the room, and put it next to Marinette. He sat down and just watched all the machines standing around her. He just saw machines like that in movies. "God what did I just do", Adrien said while he grabbed Marinettes hand. "You have to be strong ok? For us two... I-I can't imagine my life without you, and I don't want to. Stay with me my Lady, I need you!", Adrien said with a trembling voice. You could see that he was fighting not to cry. He put his head on the bed, with his arms under it. "You have to get healthy as soon as possible Mari...", Adrien said just before he fell asleep.

-Time Skip to 7:30 a.m.-

"Hey, young man! Wake up!" Adrien woke finally up after 5 minutes, in which the nurse tried to wake him up. "Damn you are a deep sleeper! I tried to wake you up for like 5 minutes!", the nurse complained. "Really? I'm sorry I didn't notice", Adrien said sleepily, "did she...did she already wake up?"-"No I'm sorry young man. Give her some time, she will wake up when she's ready.", said the nurse before she went out of the room. Adrien stood up and stretched. He turned around to grab his phone, when he heard his name: "A-Adrien?"
He quickly turned around to see that it was Marinette who was calling him. "Ma-Marinette?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Here's the 3rd Chapter of my book, hope you like it (or not), ik it's crap he