Chapter 4: I don't see you as my best Friend

He turned around to grab his phone, when he heard his name: "A-Adrien?"
He quickly turned around to see that it was Marinette who was calling him. "Ma-Marinette?!"

"Ma-Marinette?!", Adrien was asking. He could not believe his eyes, Marinette was awake and calling for him. "What-What happened? Why am I in a hospital?", she was asking very confused. Adrien didn't give an answer, he was just staring. Just staring and thanking the Lord for bringing his Lady back to him. "Adrien? What's wrong?" Why don't you...", before she could finish her sentence Adrien was intensively hugging her.

"Don't scare me like like that EVER again, you hear? God I'm so happy that you're awake!", Adrien said with relief in his voice. Marinette was now hugging him back: "Adrien, would you please tell me what happened to me? How did I even get here?"-"I brought you here"-"Y-You brought me here? Why you?"-"Don't you remember? We were fighting an akuma and..." Marinette did interrupt him: "Wait...you-you know that I'm, you know who I'm talking about?-"Yeah I know it. When the enemy attacked you, you did pass out minutes after. But your last sentence was that it's ok for you if I would see you in your civilian form. Right after you were attacked I grabbed you and ran as fast as I could to the hospital. Right before the hospital you did transform back and-and I saw you in my arms..."

Marinettes was shocked about what Adrien just told her. But then she realised something: " Wait a second...you said WE were fighting an akuma! Does that mean you-you are...", Adrien did not interrupt her, "You are Chat Noir?" Adrien just nodded. Both of them had to smirk. They were just happy that they have told each other their real identities, even if it wasn't really voluntary, but they don't regret it. "God I'm so happy that it is you and not some weird girl like Chloé!", Adrien said. They both had to laugh. "Chloé and being Ladybug? That's so unlikely like the downfall of our earth today!", Marinette clarified with humor. Adrien began to laugh and said that he could just admit.

They were talking like that for at least 2 hours until the doctor came in.

"Well I see that your awake young girl! How do you feel?", the doctor asked. "I feel a little bit weak but everything else is alright!", Marinette said with confidence. Adrien looked very relieved to hear that Marinette is alright.

The doctor checked on Marinettes wounds and on stuff like blood pressure and said that Marinette could go home in 3 days if her state would stay like that. "Already in 3 days?! Isn't that a little bit to early? I-I mean she got hurt really bad and..."-"Adrien!", Marinette did interrupt him, "when the doctor says that I can leave in 3 days than is everything alright! And I feel very good so you don't need to worry!", she smiled at him while saying that to him. "God her smile...", Adrien was thinking. He was wondering how somebody can have such a cute smile.  "Your right Mari. I-I will try to be less protective... It's just..."

The doctor did interrupt them and said that he will leave now and come back in the afternoon to check on Marinette again. For real he just didn't want to disturb them. Even he was feeling the tension between these two. Not a bad tension, right the opposite. "I think I know what you wanted to say Adrien... you are so overprotective because you brought me here and..."-"That's not the real reason. Well maby a part of it.", Adrien sat down next to Marinette and grabbed her hand. "I was always worring about you Mari, if we were in civilian form or fighting as Ladybug and Chat Noir. You are my first and best friend and you mean so much to me. More than words could ever explain..." Adrien wasn't looking into Marinettes eyes, he was too afraid of her reaction. In his head he already imagined how she would laugh about him for being so sensitive. But right when he though that Marinette wouldn't give him any answer, she finally opened her mouth. "Adrien... that is the sweetest thing that anyone ever that to me. I-I feel the same way about you... but I don't see you as my best friend..."

Adrien just stared at Marinette. His worst case scenario did happen. The girl he likes, (a lot just to mention hehe), doesn't feel the same as he does. Deep in his thoughts, Adrien didn't notice Marinette was talking to him. "Adrien?", now he was noticing it. He was more than scared to hear what she has to say.

"I don't see you as my best friend, because...because I think", Marinette had to bring all of her courage together,"I think we are more than best friends..." Right when Marinette said these words you could see the smirk on his face. That's the face you make when you find out that your crush feels the same way as you do. (Don't know how that feels by the way so don't hate Ive no experience with this #lonelyme xD)

"I-I don't know if you feel the same, but if not just forget what I just said, for excuse, I-I'm full of morphine so..." Marinette couldn't finish her sentence because Adrien did bent over Marinette and kissed her.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the shitty cliffhanger, I'll bring the next chapter out soon...