Chapter 7: Could It Be?

Yaay new chapter :D
-----------------------------------------------------------
Adrien got closer to Marinette and put his hand on her cheek. His face got closer and closer to her face. As they closed their eyes and their lips almost touched they got interrupted by a man, whose voice is very familiar to Adrien. "Son. What are you doing here?!"

Marinette and Adrien just stood there with big eyes. They couldn't believe who was standing in front of them, they didn't expect Adrien's dad to come. "Son. I asked you something. What are you doing here with this girl?", Gabriel asked again. Finally Adrien opened his mouth to answer: "I'm...I'm here because Marinette got hurt and now she can go home. And I brought her here. And...And she's my girlfriend!"

"Wow. I didn't think that Adrien would tell his father that early that we are a couple. I mean, I didn't know if he would tell him anyway. Well, question answered.", Marinette thought after Adrien made their relationship kind of official by telling his father.

"Your girlfriend?! I never agreed on having a girlfriend Adrien.", Gabriel said with a slightly angry voice but still without any emotions. "Yeah I know that father. But...", Adrien took all of his courage together, "But I never asked for your permission!"

Silence from both sides. Adrien didn't think he could bring up the courage to tell his father his opinion. Neither did Gabriel.

"Get in the car. We'll talk about your behavior later.", Gabriel said. "No...No I'm not leaving Marinette, she's hurt! She...", Gabriels facial expression talked more than thousand words, he didn't even have to interrupt Adrien. "Just... please father. She can't be alone for now, not until her parents are home! Father please, you can't be that cold hearted..." Gabriel didn't answer anything. He and Adrien just looked at each other for like 10 seconds.

Marinette thought she should say something, but she didn't know what to say.

"Adrien I... it's okay if you have to go... I've got this, really!", she tried to convince Adrien that he doesn't get much more trouble. "No Miss. It's alright, he can walk you home. Adrien, don't stay there too long. I have a meeting in 20 Minutes and it will take longer, so I don't mind if you stay with her.", Gabriel said. Marinette and Adrien looked at each other, both very confused. First he wouldn't go without taking Adrien with him, and now it seems like he wants to drive home as soon as possible, with or without Adrien. "Ehm... okay father. Thank you.", Adrien said while looking very confused but also very relieved.

Gabriel was about to step into the car when he turned around and said: "Hope you get well soon, Marinette." After he said that he immediately went into the car. "Well, that was kind of creepy! He is never nice to anyone!", Adrien said. Both of them had to laugh. "Well... should we go to your house now?", Adrien asked Marinette. "Yeah, let's go. It isn't that far away.", Marinette said. "Oh god great. After this conversation I need something to eat!", Adrien said. "Haha understandable! We have more than enough to eat at home, come on, I don't want you to starve!", Marinette said while laughing.

-Meanwhile at Gabriel's house-

As soon as Gabriel got home, he went into his office and entered his hidden place. A woman was already standing there, completely dressed in black with a big blade. "What took you so long?", she asked. "Nothing important. And? Did you kill one of them like I told you?", Gabriel asked impatiently.
"Well...not exactly. But...before you get angry, I did hurt Ladybug, very bad! I don't think she survived that.", the woman tried to soothe Gabriel.

Gabriel didn't answer. He just stood there, staring on the wall. "Hey, something wrong? If you want I could try again, I'm sure next time I will..."-"Stop talking. Go into my office. I need some time for myself right now." As Gabriel told her, she went into his office.

Gabriel stood there for a while, just staring and thinking. Suddenly it seemed like he had found the answer to his question. "No...that can't be...", he said a couple of times while walking around the room. Suddenly he stopped. "Could it be? Could Marinette be Ladybug?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it :)